Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley's apartment in NYC

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Diamonster
36 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

An Italian magazine made an article about Bradley and Gaga living together in this new apartment and now everyone’s believing it. My friend sent me the article and Bradley is trending on italian twitter :huntyga: Also people are insulting Gaga for being less attractive compared to Irina :saladga:

It literally got as far as my nowhere country, Gaga and Bradley were trending in Chile yesterday, and people believe this I can’t :saladga: they were also looking down on Gaga and criticizing Bradley :bradley:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
1 hour ago, jprince99x said:

We should dig through his trash. I bet you 1 million dollars that you will find joanne’s Leftovers :triggered:

1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Or a condom! :ally:

1 hour ago, Salome said:

Or a pregnancy test!:triggered:

1 hour ago, Diente said:

Or some PrEP pills :bradley:

Or an early copy of LG6? :huntyga:

Used to be HighRoad

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I'm not sure if they are leftovers from gagahaters or they just fling out anything that will get readers.

Ok but the readers are so dumb and that’s what worries me. They’re displaying the worst mentality ever under the comments.

IndieAlt
59 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

An Italian magazine made an article about Bradley and Gaga living together in this new apartment and now everyone’s believing it. My friend sent me the article and Bradley is trending on italian twitter :huntyga: Also people are insulting Gaga for being less attractive compared to Irina :saladga:

People are stupid and shallow. Gaga is an angel, super talented and pretty too. Irina might be serving looks, but she seems cold as steel. People that only look at the pictures of women on magazines and judge if they are good or bad catches depending on looks deserve to end up with the prettiest but shallowest women to learn a lesson. 

IndieAlt
11 minutes ago, IndieAlt said:

People are stupid and shallow. Gaga is an angel, super talented and pretty too. Irina might be serving looks, but she seems cold as steel. People that only look at the pictures of women on magazines and judge if they are good or bad catches depending on looks deserve to end up with the prettiest but shallowest women to learn a lesson. 

Also what new apartment? He has his townhouse and Irina her apartment. It doesn’t seem anybody went shopping for real estate these days

Woolfsmck
31 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok but the readers are so dumb and that’s what worries me. 

Worries you.....🥺

I kinda see why they would.. 

For me, I learned that you can't drive someone else's truck when you're behind the wheel..  

This metaphore may be helpful ...

I simply will not expend any more time on hate than I have to.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Or a condom! :ally:

2 hours ago, Salome said:

Or a pregnancy test!:triggered:

2 hours ago, Diente said:

Or some PrEP pills :bradley:

2 hours ago, Salome said:

Or my soul:cryga:

65e.jpg

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Major media channels are reporting this as true in Argentina, Brazil and other latin countries :rip:

SHALLOW
31 minutes ago, IndieAlt said:

I don’t think mocking Irina is ok. She only looks cold in photoshoots cause she’s supposed to look that way but i’m sire she’s a loving mother. 

IndieAlt
44 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don’t think mocking Irina is ok. She only looks cold in photoshoots cause she’s supposed to look that way but i’m sire she’s a loving mother. 

People have no problem mocking Gaga and saying how she lacks in relation to Irina. How come ppl don’t take issue with that??? I am here just saying how beauty is not enough. Irina looks the same cold way outside of professional photoshops times, since Ronaldo times. If some people like that, they should go for it. But to compare women and say Gaga is lacking is insane. Plus, her beautiful heart conquers anyone and everyone btw

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, IndieAlt said:

People have no problem mocking Gaga and saying how she lacks in relation to Irina. How come ppl don’t take issue with that??? I am here just saying how beauty is not enough. Irina looks the same cold way outside of professional photoshops times, since Ronaldo times. If some people like that, they should go for it. But to compare women and say Gaga is lacking is insane. Plus, her beautiful heart conquers anyone and everyone btw

Well, their mentality is wrong. They can both be beautiful women. Remember that we’re better than that. 

Woolfsmck
11 hours ago, IndieAlt said:

beautiful heart conquers anyone and everyone btw

Especially woolfmcks...😍🤩🥰🤩😍🤩

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

IndieAlt
3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, their mentality is wrong. They can both be beautiful women. Remember that we’re better than that. 

They are both beautiful in different ways. And yes, we are better than that, just wish people didn’t mock/criticize  Gaga so much, specially here. I’ve seen so many threads judging her appearance, her body, anything she does. Sometimes becoming the source for tabloids even.  

HermioneT

Soo, what keeps this Bradga rumors/drama alive, anyway? :triggered:

I mean: their last public appearance together was in February, there were zero interactions and sightings of them together since then, there are no upcoming events they are supposed to attend both, no projects coming in which both are confirmed to engage, both did not mention the other one since Kimmel/Ellen at all, both seem to be super content on their own, wild JazzGa living single life in Vegas :pole:, Gaga being rumoured to date someone else back in spring, BCs split from IS went rather smoothly, never did Gaga herself spoke negatively from IS neither did IS vice versa and honestly, all rumoured hints are super far fetched ( just look at OP:spin:)

So what is it, that keeps the GPs and tabloid's interest up? 

Summer slump:coffee:

Some Italo-American drama factor?

Publishers waiting for the OK to an epic Bradga romance rollout to push HL sales or LG6?:bradley:

The longevity of Shallow?:firega:

She / hers

The Z

It's been 5 months since the end of the ASIB era. I never thought rumors about BradGa would still go around after all this time…:wtfga:

Archived