💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Teaser

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

Halloween is one of my favorite franchises, and I loved Halloween 2018. I'm super excited =D Anyone else?

weed

So ig spoiler for Halloween Kills, he doesn’t die :ohwell:

HotLikeMexico

Halloween is my favorite horror movie of all time. I only considered part 1, 2, and 7 to be canon.  

I loved the new one in 2018. But these titles for its sequels are kinda stupid. But I’m still excited for them. 

Werewolves Wanted

I’m super excited! Though I kinda wished they would have stopped at the last one :air: but money talks I guess. I’ll go see em anyways 

Miel

Oh cool, I'm interested to see where they're gonna take it.

I was surprisingly impressed by the last one. Not even just a good horror movie, but a good movie overall.

3 points in and ready for more

tomsches

I mean... I am going to watch it because the original is one of the best movies ever but.... let the sequels die already... Halloween Dies 

Sunny

Will it really end though? Perched nonetheless, I love Myers 

I like dancin', and ponies....

JohnWayne92
25 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Halloween is my favorite horror movie of all time. I only considered part 1, 2, and 7 to be canon.  

I loved the new one in 2018. But these titles for its sequels are kinda stupid. But I’m still excited for them. 

I have kinda broken them down into separate little trilogies and stuff too :ladyhaha:

The titles sound dumb, but the way the guy says them in the teaser kinda sells me. 

JohnWayne92
17 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

I’m super excited! Though I kinda wished they would have stopped at the last one :air: but money talks I guess. I’ll go see em anyways 

Well, they originally wanted to shoot a back to back film for 2018, so it would have been a part 1 and part 2 kind of thing. I'm excited to see where they take it. 

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oh cool, I'm interested to see where they're gonna take it.

I was surprisingly impressed by the last one. Not even just a good horror movie, but a good movie overall.

The last 15 minutes, my heart was RACING.

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I mean... I am going to watch it because the original is one of the best movies ever but.... let the sequels die already... Halloween Dies 

No :triggered::vegas:

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Will it really end though? Perched nonetheless, I love Myers 

Well, John Carpenter always wanted to end it. Jamie Lee Curtis always wanted to end it. I think, Blumhouse wanted them back, and knew that if they wanted to make a few movies off of that story line, they would have to finalize it. So, I think they had that in their minds from the start. 

Blumhouse could very well reboot it again in a few years. Who knows. 

Miel
12 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

The last 15 minutes, my heart was RACING.

Absolutely. It was fanservice done right.

3 points in and ready for more

Ronnie

Until the next director’s vision....

I really hope we get a new take on 4 & 5! Love those! 🤡 🔪🎃

Archived