💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Teaser

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Can't we just have a new slasher killer? I love the Halloween films and Michael Myers but 40 years of reboots and new films is a bit much.

Miel

That said, at least the Halloween timeline is not as convoluted at the Texas Chainsaw Massacre timeline. Even if only a little bit less so.

3 points in and ready for more

mariomania1234

I didn't exactly care for last years film so I can't say I'm too amped for this. Maybe if they hired a different director/writer. I want a scary and tension filled Halloween film again. One that takes itself seriously and not so self aware with inorganic humor.

I'm sure I'll watch them anyway and hope for the best.

Sunny
23 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Well, John Carpenter always wanted to end it. Jamie Lee Curtis always wanted to end it. I think, Blumhouse wanted them back, and knew that if they wanted to make a few movies off of that story line, they would have to finalize it. So, I think they had that in their minds from the start. 

Blumhouse could very well reboot it again in a few years. Who knows. 

Yeah, I guess that's the case. The movies follow different timelines, and with the reboots it can never die off. I will continue watching as long as John and Jamie are on it. 

I like dancin', and ponies....

JohnWayne92
51 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Can't he just die already? Jeez :saladga:

You can't kill the boogeyman :triggered:

JohnWayne92
49 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Can't we just have a new slasher killer? I love the Halloween films and Michael Myers but 40 years of reboots and new films is a bit much.

I mean, people, not saying you, but people like to say that they want original horror. They want fresh killers and stuff, but then they dont go out and watch the films because they dont know anything about it. It doesnt add up, honestly. 

JohnWayne92
47 minutes ago, Miel said:

That said, at least the Halloween timeline is not as convoluted at the Texas Chainsaw Massacre timeline. Even if only a little bit less so.

I mean, the timeline has only been messed with twice. H20, and H18. There were remakes also, but those dont get put into the original, obviously. For the most part, the Halloween franchise has always knew who it was too. A lot of franchises suffer because they try to change too many things to stay fresh. I mean, Halloween works, it made near 250mil last year. Dont mess with it too much :ally:

JohnWayne92
49 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I didn't exactly care for last years film so I can't say I'm too amped for this. Maybe if they hired a different director/writer. I want a scary and tension filled Halloween film again. One that takes itself seriously and not so self aware with inorganic humor.

I'm sure I'll watch them anyway and hope for the best.

I definitely want some suspense. So, from my understanding, they were too scared to play all their cards at once because they weren't sure if people would receive it well. It was received well, so I think they are finally gonna take a full swing at it. I also think Halloween Kills is going to be much darker than H18, and even shocking. I expect a lot of stalking and suspense, but also, something shocking has to happen for people to want to watch the next one. 

JohnWayne92
46 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Yeah, I guess that's the case. The movies follow different timelines, and with the reboots it can never die off. I will continue watching as long as John and Jamie are on it. 

Right. I mean, the timeline has only been messed with twice, and it gave us the best sequels because of it. H20 and H18 are both great follow ups to Halloween 2 and Halloween 1978. I'm most excited about these new films because it's the same writers/director that's taking on the project, so they have a full vision in their head. For example, JJ Abrams didnt do Star Wars TLJ and it was awful, and messed with the new story arch, he took it back and hopefully its gonna be fixed with ROS. I have faith in these sequels because when Halloween 2018 was good, it was great. So imagine if they grow on those things. 

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

So ig spoiler for Halloween Kills, he doesn’t die :ohwell:

I dont think Halloween Kills is even gonna try to have that moment. I think Halloween Kills is referring to either Karen, Allyson, or Laurie dying. 

Queen Bitch

OMG so excited they're making sequels. I loved the new one. But I also think it’s time to end the franchise. It won't be the same without Jamie Lee Curtis. So I'm fine with Halloween Ends being the last one. 

Archived