💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your feelings on another "Ole Town Road" Remix?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

On July 15, 2019, Lil Nas X tweeted out the following  to his nearly 2.3 million Twitter followers:

While he has said some flattering things about Dolly in a few of his interviews, I figured "hey, this is just a silly tweet and no way this will happen". :ally:

Well, then this occurred on July 17-18 (:selena:):

f6a5516b34e27a3dc59ee765b7faf42c

So my question to you all: Would you be here for this remix? Or should we just let this song die already?

Sound off below.

Shipper

fire flames GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anderson123

I honestly don’t care lol. I’ve only listened to the song once and don’t even remember it. As long as it doesn’t get played everywhere he can keep going. I do feel like it’s such a desperate way to keep the momentum of the song but get them coins I guess. 

Reginald

The ONLY mainstream country artist who I want an Old Town Remix with is Lady Gaga

E434.gif 

The intention behind doing this is obvious but who wouldn't want their song to break records. I don't see any harm in it I guess :shrug: If people wanna listen to it and contribute to its success they will do so, if they are sick of it they will ignore it so :shrug:

asfittingasmcqueen

seems like getting another artist to remix your song so that it doesn't leave the charts is the thing now :reductive: I'm all about creative freedom, but it feels forced at this point

Borislshere

He’s having fun with this so I say let him remix it till he can’t remix it anymore. I couldn’t imagine being so young and having breaking records with a song. 

rumours
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

The ONLY mainstream country artist who I want an Old Town Remix with is Lady Gaga

E434.gif 

Do I sense some indirect Dolly shade?

Dolly-dolly-parton-19240130-489-700.jpg

Don't make me shank you bb

Reginald
Just now, rumours said:

Do I sense some indirect Dolly shade?

Dolly-dolly-parton-19240130-489-700.jpg

Don't make me shank you bb

Not at all lol she's legendary. It was moreso Joanne shade :lmao:

If Dolly Parton is featured in it I think it would be cool, a LOT better than how it is now, I love Dolly :fan:

imnotyourbabe10

As long as he pairs up with CupcakKe for her Old Town Hoe remix then, :vegas:

Archived