• Last Reply
Anveeroy
Just now, dynamite said:

omg I read the title as something else... :neyde:

similar to cupkakke

Bazooka? :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ElectricKing

I've got to say her videos this era have been nothing short of stunning.

AlexanderMagno

Much simpler than her previous videos, but nevertheless so amazing and faithful to the album.

Bubblegum Bitch

I like this m/v: it's simple, yes, but it is also so aesthetic and full of magnificent atmosphere of joy from beginning to the end. Madonna helps us to discover new cultures, new traditions and that's amazing. :vegas:

Musicisfreedom
9 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

I like this m/v: it's simple, yes, but it is also so aesthetic and full of magnificent atmosphere of joy from beginning to the end. Madonna helps us to discover new cultures, new traditions and that's amazing. :vegas:

Well put. Madame X has got me so interested in Portugal and their beautiful culture, that i wasn't even aware of. I'm beginning to really love Fado music and the atmosphere it brings, thanks to Killers Who Are Partying. And these ladies (The Batukadeiras) are so talented and lovely with what they do and the music they create. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Anderson123

Really beautiful, I loved it. I want to be there so bad lol. Now she needs to make a video for Killers Who Are Partying but even if she hasn’t filmed it yet we still got a lot of videos with this album. When will ARTPOP???

Archived