Iggy Azalea - F*ck it Up ft. Kash Doll

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

now i want a romy and Michelle sequel 😭

this was shot and edited in under a week btw

Earthling

Iggy didn't come to play this era did she?? :bradley:

She looks so good in the cherry pjs with the lipstick and oh my god that little pink latex dress ended me :giveup:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Ryusei

I sound like a broken record but her videos are always so good she just has an eye for pleasing visuals and I love it. 

Musery

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Ryusei said:

I sound like a broken record but her videos are always so good she just has an eye for pleasing visuals and I love it. 

I think the vmas should award her for that, stop giving vanguards to people with just iconic videos who barely have any control over their **** and just sit back while other people creative direct, give it to artists who actually do all this from the ground up

Rudz Xinc

How could an indie artist's music videos look so much better than the entire Joanne era, I'm so confused :saladga:

edit : I totally forgot about John Wayne :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

misunderstood

Another amazing video

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

How could an indie artist's music videos look so much better than the entire Joanne era, I'm so confused :saladga:

Crazy thing is she did all this in a week :bradley:

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Working with the wrong people.. (PI and MR) (PI is ok but eh...)

I mean even in her deepest in-between thing when she released random singles iggy still came out with this visual masterpiece. Someone is limiting Gaga hard on budget. I mean look at what she turned out when she payed for the G.U.Y video herself. Clearly she wants to do more.

Musery

asfittingasmcqueen

she seems in such a great place now that she's in control of her music. Every thing has gone so smoothly this era and the visuals are to die for 

Archived