Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Money Heist/La Casa de Papel | Part 3 (Out Now)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

D_vs6nQXsAIpzUG.jpg

I will be binging today :vegas:

Discuss!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

tomsches

Voy a empezar con el primer episodio hoy por la noche si todo va bien.

I don't know if I'll be watching. Season 1 and 2 were cool even though there were a lot of melodramatic moments I did not care for.  But do we really need a continuation?

Babel

Oh they filmed part of this season in my country. Haven’t watch it but probably will eventually.

Teal Ambition

Just finished and WOW they did it again :giveup:

Spoilers:

Spoiler

-I really thought they had killed Raquel, and I should have known better :air: Now she's probably going to have to cooperate with them and be a traitor to her team

-I can't wait for Part 4 because its going to be a total war, but I'm not ready for all the deaths to come :giveup:

-Seriously praying Nairobi isn't dead :cryga: 

-I absolutely love the way the show is set up between past and present so you can see them discussing the plans and then executing them

-The final episode had me on the edge of my seat for the whole hour :rip: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustYouandI
On 7/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, Bio said:

I don't know if I'll be watching. Season 1 and 2 were cool even though there were a lot of melodramatic moments I did not care for.  But do we really need a continuation?

It was prettg great. The last episode will have you on edge the whole time. It has a couple of good twists too.

Morphine Prince
On 7/20/2019 at 11:34 AM, Teal Ambition said:

Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

-I really thought they had killed Raquel, and I should have known better :air: Now she's probably going to have to cooperate with them and be a traitor to her team

-I can't wait for Part 4 because its going to be a total war, but I'm not ready for all the deaths to come :giveup:

-I absolutely love the way the show is set up between past and present so you can see them discussing the plans and then executing them

I honestly enjoyed S3 so much! Probably more than some of the first seasons because it was 8 episodes of pure substance. Literally nothing seemed like a filler. I can't wait for S4!

Ariana Grindr
On 7/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, Teal Ambition said:

Spoilers:

Hide contents

I cried when I heard the shots, legit thought they had killed Raquel!!!

Thrasher

Watched it in a span of 36 hours. Amazing, as you’ve already said, there were no filler moments. Season 4 should be the final one though, there were already some details in these season that seemed too forced to me. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• 5 months later...
COOOK
17 minutes ago, Emileehewitt said:

Guys season 4 is coming up, who else is excited for it? I was reading some money heist season 4 theories and this blog says that berlin can also come back. What do you guys think about it?

Girl I jumped thinking the new part came out early!

TheProfessor

I started watching this show but couldn't even finish season 1. Imo it's not really worth it, it felt uninteresting, predictable and a rehearse of a lot of mediocre storyline development.

Archived