πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite song off Joanne and why?

Ronlop

What is your favorite track off Joanne?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite track off Joanne?

• Diamond Heart
    • A-Yo
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne
    • Dancing In Circles
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • Sinner's Prayer
    • Come To Mama
    • Hey Girl (Feat. Florence Welch) or Angel Down

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

I love Diamond Heart. The way it slowly starts and then goes to a huge chorus, the lyrics, everything!

Hey Girl is also another one of my fave tracks from their because it has a really nostalgic, warm vibe to it.Β 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Diamond Heart is a good album opener:pray:

πŸ’‹ π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕒 β„‚π• π• π•œπ•šπ•–π•€ π•Œπ•‘πŸ’‹πŸͺ

Gagarka

Torn between Just Another Day and Sinners Prayer. These two songs are very special to me. Both give energy and love.

Maleficent

Perfect Illusion. I so badly want Gaga to do angry breakup songs (it’s one lyrical theme she hasn’t really explored)

holy scheisse

Hard call for me but id say Joanne. The first time I heard that song, back when all we had were the snippets from Alexa, I was already so excited bc it showed a really vulnerable side to Gaga. I love how soft her voice is, while still incorporating her voices power on some lines, all in one chorus. It's one of Gaga's most emotionally provocative songs in my opinion.Β 

Perfect illusion is a close second.

RodeckDanny

OMG they're so balanced it's hard to choose!! But I would never go with PI, the results were surprising to me

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

FlopSlurper

Perefect illusion . Her raw emotions :giveup:Β the production :giveup:Β the lyrics :giveup:Β the key change :giveup:Β 

Million Reasons, i always love Gaga's ballads i feel as if it could fit on any other of her albums, even ASIB.

old sanuk

My fave is Sinner’s Prayer, β€˜cause to me it’s a request forΒ forgiveness of the hurt (she’s)Β put on her lovers. Β The other songs seem to me pretty much self-indulgent, in terms of subject matter.

Didymus

A-YO 'cause it's not embarrassing like all the others. Sinner's Prayer follows closely though :chica:

Damon
7 hours ago, Jadeykins said:

lmao this makes it sound like its just her singing in two different voices pretending to be a 2 different peopleΒ Β :sweat:Β 

nn you are rightΒ :messga: i'm a mess

... and now i just sit in silence.

itsmebuddy

I luv Angel Down because it’s so much fun to dance to

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Sassy McSass

Joanne. It’s so simple but so beautiful. Until Shallow I thought it was the most beautiful song Gaga had ever created - maybe it’s still is. And it helped me because the album came out just as I was going through the grief of losing someone dear... I still cry when I listen to it sometimes (specially the piano version).Β 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived