💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce - The Lion King: The Gift (Album)

Borislshere

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar
13 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Don't get mad at me for this. I love me some Beyonce. I even got tidal just to listen to her albums. But the fact that she is making this movie all about her just rubs me the wrong way. The Lion King already has its ost, so why the need for this? Let the movie be about the classic tale we know. It's not called Beyonce: The Lion King ffs

Are you freaking joking?! She has done a 40 second interview about the album and a cast photo. She has spoken to NO PRESS at both premieres, no cast press junket, no extra, no late night interviews, no blog interviews, NO MAGAZINES, nada. How in the hell is she making this about her? The Lion King soundtrack hit stores yesterday. This one is only available to download at the moment.  How is she making this about her?? Damn near the whole cast is on this album thanks to those damn interludes. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar
On 7/18/2019 at 9:36 PM, Bio said:

Looks like dialogue interludes ar the thing now :ally:

Lady Sings the Blues 1972 says, "Hayyy, hunteeee"

JusKeepBreathin

They actually named this album " The Gift."

The self-adulation is strong here.

told you so i give up GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

nodandsmile

"Brown Skin Girl" should have a music video, it deserves to! Imagine wih all them beautiful women and sh*t adjdjddjdkfbfkfk  :giveup:

L E O
21 hours ago, finneas said:

I'll never get tired of seeing your face :giveup: so cute

OT: i kinda like the album, but right now not feeling it that much but it will grow on me i guess

... i mean, I suggest you change for stronger glasses cause I'm not, but thank you man :kara::kara:

Archived