💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce - The Lion King: The Gift (Album)

Borislshere

Featured Posts

KingRedd
6 hours ago, S0436 said:

The only song with a melody is Spirit

bea arthur blank stare GIF

Your musical comprehension must be... :awkney:

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

The album is utterly pointless. 500 interludes, half the songs over 2 and a half minutes long, no thanks.

Couple songs are good though.

TheBatman

I had low expectations tbh, cause it's a Disney soundtrack thing and that's not my style but there are some really amazing moments here. Bigger, mood 4 eva, BLACK SKIN GIRL! Damn. Gonna have to listen again, after I make a playlist without the interludes.

ZiggyZiggs

Im on my 4th listen and it’s hitting me, I’m getting super emotional, especially during BROWN SKIN GIRL, ugh it’s hitting me in all the right places, just a beautiful piece of work

ZiggyZiggs
5 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Great Album. AFRICAN album. Gorgeous and rich. It’s not a dance pop so of course pop fans will say it’s boring ha. What’s new 

SPILL

ZiggyZiggs
11 hours ago, S0436 said:

The only song with a melody is Spirit

bea arthur blank stare GIF

sweetie spirit is the weakest song on the album, makes sense cuz it’s co-written with 2 pop writers, and Disney obviously wants a pop ballad moment that can compete for the Oscars, cuz let’s be real those Oscar voters are not ready for a purely Afro music inspired song to compete just yet

Damon
13 hours ago, L E O said:

Is it her best work? Def not!
Is it still awesome? HELL YEAH! 

This is a very nice way to wait for B7!

I'll never get tired of seeing your face :giveup: so cute

OT: i kinda like the album, but right now not feeling it that much but it will grow on me i guess

... and now i just sit in silence.

Borislshere
26 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Can’t believe the Beyhive harassed the critic who gave this album a 60 on Metacritic so much to the point of even hacking him. Ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/alexispetridis

Where’s the proof it was the hive? 

GhettoFabulous
11 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Great Album. AFRICAN album. Gorgeous and rich. It’s not a dance pop so of course pop fans will say it’s boring ha. What’s new 

I mean can we take the opinions of people who think ma ma pa pa perfect illusion and Frankenstein are bops seriously? Lol :poot: like anything without an electro beat is “boring” to them 

arrtpop

is this the next solo album then? do we have to wait four years for another one?

aphrodite

HoneyB
11 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Say it LOUDER for the people in the back. It’s a love letter to AFRICA as miss Bey puts it so ofc you’re gonna here afrobeats and different songs that are not just “pop” this album is so beautiful and just what I needed for the summer, Brown skin girl almost made me cry I’m so happy and proud how unapologetically black it all is props to Bey for also featuring artists from Africa truly amazing!:flutter: 

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

ANTI WP
On 7/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, JR Gg said:

Sorry but this is kinda boring :rip:

facts 

we want her solo album QB7

ANTI WP
7 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Say it LOUDER for the people in the back. It’s a love letter to AFRICA as miss Bey puts it so ofc you’re gonna here afrobeats and different songs that are not just “pop” this album is so beautiful and just what I needed for the summer, Brown skin girl almost made me cry I’m so happy and proud how unapologetically black it all is props to Bey for also featuring artists from Africa truly amazing!:flutter: 

:huntyga: YEAH 

Archived