💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did you ever think...

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

That it would be almost a year since A Star Is Born and still no LG6?  I don't know about you but I thought we would have an announcement of sorts by now. 

KatieJudasGaga4

Not really. She has never put out an album in less than year from the previous album except for ARTPOP to Cheek to Cheek

Sneaky Oliver

Yet we got a lot of cool stuff. The awards season and performances, a lot of interviews, Gaga snatching trophies, Enigma and Jazz & Piano, Software People Tour (jk). I think most of the fanbase is focusing way too much on the wait for LG6 and not enjoying all the good things that are happening right now

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KillerMonster

Why rush the ASIB era? Why rush Enigma? Why rush Haus Laboratory’s? I’m excited for LG6 too, but enjoy this amazing year we’ve had. “You can’t rush Art.” :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Yes, I always thought it would  come in October/November. Now if it takes more than that Imma riot :what:

dynamite

She's in the middle of a residency, launching her beauty line and hasn't long finished working on and promoting ASIB and its soundtrack. As well as working on an album that the world is waiting for, with mega expectations. I'm not shocked the announcement isn't here yet. ASIB may not be considered a real Gaga album but she is still the one who recorded the whole thing... Within the last year.

michael angelo

what are u talking about sweetie? that kind of thing doesn't exist :bradley:

we could belong together

Jadeykins

it doesn't feel like it's been that long like i'm expecting the wait to be similar to that between BTW to ARTPOP....and she's done way more interesting stuff in this wait than the previous one because she didn't have a broken hip this time! 

iAstroLeo

It's Gaga's fault for her fanbase being CRAZY about LG6. It started with those creepy photos she posted last summer, and then with the "GAGA" avatars on social media :rip: It really seems like she's doing it all on purpose

ChromeAngel

AlarmedUnlawfulBighornedsheep-size_restr

we think the next era is coming sooner than it is every. Single. Time. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

It's Gaga's fault for her fanbase being CRAZY about LG6. It started with those creepy photos she posted last summer, and then with the "GAGA" avatars on social media :rip: It really seems like she's doing it all on purpose

not really, those pictures that were released last summer may not be related to LG6, like at all. She may have just had a random photoshoot like she always does. Some fans just expect too much.

iAstroLeo
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

not really, those pictures that were released last summer may not be related to LG6, like at all. She may have just had a random photoshoot like she always does. Some fans just expect too much.

Like she always does? She posts photos, but not photoshoots :poot:

When did she post another photoshoot "randomly"?

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Like she always does? She posts photos, but not photoshoots :poot:

When did she post another photoshoot "randomly"?

I never said she posted them, I just said she has random photoshoots that don't really have any specific purpose. I guess she just posted them randomly. Also, why would she post random photos right before the ASIB era would've started just for LG6? Gaga knows way better than that. It doesn't make sense. She didn't say those photos are for LG6, no one from her team did, only the fans. Fans speculate way too much. 

Archived