:nooo:

:nooo:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, I didn't really mean that it was a gender thing, and Billie and Halsey aren't big 

Billie is one of the biggest artists right now. 

The Z
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Billie is one of the biggest artists right now. 

Yes she is, but let's not say that she's a big artist overall…… I like her but for now she's barely anyone:laughga:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, kevinsteve said:

Yes she is, but let's not say that she's a big artist overall…… I like her but for now she's barely anyone:laughga:

Obviously not overall, but she is one of the biggest artists right now.

Andrea B
26 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I mean, every big female artist is struggling right now, we should just prepare for LG6 instead of wasting time laughing at others… Gaga could clearly underperform with her next record :icega::shrug:

(and I don't like Beyoncé)

Gaga's next single will perform better than spirit, I mean even PI had a better first week performance :awkney:

LG6 lead will debut at least top 10 

Curunir
5 minutes ago, Andree said:

Gaga's next single will perform better than spirit, I mean even PI had a better first week performance :awkney:

LG6 lead will debut at least top 10 

I agree but we also need to be cautious. The same thing could be said about PI before it came out

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, I didn't really mean that it was a gender thing, and Billie and Halsey aren't big (Ariana is only becoming big) and Gaga didn't release this year, but I get your point

Fingers crossed for LG6!

Without Me was a smash hit and bad guy is a big one too, peaked at #2 for multiple weeks + her albums already sold millions. They are big.

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I agree but we also need to be cautious. The same thing could be said about PI before it came out

Gaga was coming from the ARTPOP era and still, PI debuted top 15, the C2C era was cute but it didn't give her a lot of exposure when she released it.

LG6's will debut top 10 at least, bookmark me. 

keep in mind that the cure had a better first week performance than Spirit too and with less promo. 

S0436

It will rise when the movie is released but I can’t see it being another Can You Feel The Love Tonight (90s version)

The Z
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Without Me was a smash hit and bad guy is a big one too, peaked at #2 for multiple weeks + her albums already sold millions. They are big.

ONE of their songs got big (and not world wide…), that doesn't make the artists big sorry

Curunir
19 minutes ago, Andree said:

Gaga was coming from the ARTPOP era and still, PI debuted top 15, the C2C era was cute but it didn't give her a lot of exposure when she released it.

LG6's will debut top 10 at least, bookmark me. 

keep in mind that the cure had a better first week performance than Spirit too and with less promo. 

Girl, the C2C era gave her a #1 Grammy winning album, career defining performances and opportunities, and most importantly her mental health back (thank you Tony Bennett) :pray:

It wasn't "cute". It was life-changing :tony:

28 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Y’all really need to remember Gaga before ASIB and not act all cocky

I am remembering the Super Bowl and Million Performances at #4 ... good times

wine thrones GIF

RoverLoader

It's a lovely video but the song is just absolutely forgettable. Beyoncé has transitioned more to an album seller now.

Archived