💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cats Movie Trailer

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

A poor man's Avatar. Awful. Whoever's idea it was to make this movie using these kind of effects should be fired from the studio. CGI guys, fire them. An example of misusing todays technology.

I would have preferred the cast just wearing cat outfits not this mess.

Avatar was done like a decade ago when technology wasn't as advanced as today and looked better than this drivel. We haven't waited for Avatar 2 for over a decade for it to be ruined by this. 

Cut to Golden Girls doing Cats better than these people in 2019. 

Spoiler

tumblr_mjlfp8okg21qefwl8o8_500.jpg

bd3bfbd5d602d81ba3d52f4aeda69091.jpg

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

I don't understand the hype on this movie. Like how did it come about? It just snuck up on us like that. It's very popular around Reddit too.

I’m getting on your nerves

imnotyourbabe10

While I'm here for J-Hud's performance of Memory, I think we should all stan Midsommar and It: Chapter 2 :diane:

RodeckDanny

Oh actually I really wanna watch it idk why 

and I'm not a Taylor stan

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

StrawberryBlond

Heavens above, this trailer looks even worse than I initially expected. I knew right from the off that this was never going to work as a bizarre musical that was made for theatre and based around one location didn't stand a chance of cutting it on the big screen. But this looks like next level insanity, like a weird fetish film. The clips they picked to go with Memory didn't even fit, they were way too happy! The scale of the cats are too small, I saw someone ask why these cats were the size of mice! The CGI is frightful. The humour looks atrocious and like it was aimed at kids. Attempts at a storyline look more than patchy. And what sick pervert decided that cats should have breasts! That scene with Rebel Wilson made me so uncomfortable because of the way she was jiggling around. This totally gave me a flashback to Nostalgia Critic's "Duck T*ts" (random anthropromorphic duck from Howard The Duck) and "bunny boobies" (Lola from Space Jam) jokes, so now we've got "kitty t*tties" to add to the list! Makes you wonder what kind of strange folk are working in Hollywood to make this.

I feel bad for everyone involved in this. But then, I question the motives of anyone who signed up to this knowing it wasn't going to work and how polarising the original stage show is anyway. This has got to be a Razzie contender in several categories, surely? It might even get one of those special awards that they make specifically for a movie that's bad in a very special way, like when The Last Airbender won the Worst Eye Gouging Misuse of 3D back in 2010.

Pacify Him

This movie is getting as much backlash as black Ariel :emma:

I’m getting on your nerves

bionic
On 7/19/2019 at 10:04 PM, Pacify Him said:

This movie is getting as much backlash as black Ariel :emma:

hopefully more

buy bionic

doppelganger

The trailer is bad, but they can still fix this. I like that they're humanoid feline creatures. It isn't meant to be realistic. I love the fantasy element, but wished there were more practical effects vs this CGI mess. 

They just need to fix the CGI. Forget about realism. 

JusKeepBreathin
On 7/18/2019 at 5:19 PM, Borislshere said:

Jennifer Hudson absolutely KILLING it as always. 

She will be winning every award next awards season. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived