AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hustlersï»żÂ :huntyga:

I thought it was about male strippers so I got all excited and now I am in fact sad :selena:

Anyway, OP, I... Did they really have to go with the uncanny valley human cat hybrids? What's wrong with making it a more adult animated film - that would have worked so much better imo... 

I'm still here for this movie, but more so cuz it looks like a weird mess and maybe if I see it in theatres I'll meet some actual furries in real life... it's for science :fan:

Xoxo Adriana

not even joking

I swear this is what I saw in my sleep paralysis dream like 10 years ago. 

im....

radioactive

I don’t get what they’re trying to achieve with this movie... the plot of the original musical is almost non existent, the magic of the musical is all the acrobatics and dances and the different characters. i don’t know how they’re going to apply that to a movie where half of the actors aren’t professional dancers.

and let’s not even talk about the costumes...

Helxig

I just imagine  thousands of furries showing up to the cinemas in their fursuits getting their rocks off :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

andreas85

Well that was one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. It reminded me of that horrible Mike Myers film Cat in the Hat.Another big budget Hollywood flop is coming!

sampool
14 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's based on the musical and ofc it'll be humans.. What did you expect? Real cats singing? LMAO. Looks beautiful. Also it's funny to me how every trailer gets hated on on GGD but that Hustler stripper movie got praised. :huntyga: sad

We’ll take a true-story based movie over a singing cats musical

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

13 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’ll definitely be watching but they did JHud sooooo dirty with that raggedy ass look tf is up with that? 

That’s the point. Grizabella is supposed to be a washed up starlet. 

Regina George
47 minutes ago, sampool said:

We’ll take a true-story based movie over a singing cats musical

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

Tasteless :huntyga:

giskardsb

the digital enhanced cat "costumes" is  exactly what I feared it would be like, just weird.   The body suits were more natural.  I guess we  should just be glad Michael Bay didn't direct.

giskardsb
15 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’ll definitely be watching but they did JHud sooooo dirty with that raggedy ass look tf is up with that? 

the character is a cat whose been down on her luck for a long time, thats intentional at least.

Archived