movie

Cats Movie Trailer

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

I am not really familiar with that Cats musical, but is it a horror story somehow? :oprah:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ZiggyZiggs

I’ll definitely be watching but they did JHud sooooo dirty with that raggedy ass look tf is up with that? 

PutUrPawsUp
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I really want to give actress Taylor a chance but Cats is like the worst musical out there. 

WHAAAAAAT?

GypsyBabe

Gosh I hate CATS. Sorry, but it is so boring. This trailer is also not. it. :selena:

But hey, its just the first trailer. First trailers can’t all be as good as ASIB. 

⚯͛

Katharine Hepburn

People actually defending this train-wreck? 

Looks like a creepy mess, I am in shock

xoxo Joanne

Fresco

Does cats not have a plot? cuz I don't get it from the trailer.  :huh:

But will definitely go see it anyway. Compared to a Broadway performance, I'll have a better seat, cheaper ticket, no travel expenses, and without hearing all the performers semi-yell their lines. 

Enzo

wtf

It looks awful and disturbing

it the point was that the actors could be recognized, they should've just used make up lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Angelm

Why does it looks scary, stunning but ugly at the same time? :wub:

They still need to fix the CGI a little bit more, but besides from that, the set and everything looks gorgeous.

I WILL be watching :ally: This is the kind of movie that attracts me, it’s weird, has a GREAT cast, gives me the feeling that “The Shape Of Water” gave; very mysterious and interesting :flower:.

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s ambitious I’ll give it that, the technology is woeful though and some of the actors are too recognisable to be taken serious as a cat. :rip: 

Batwings

I love Jennifer Hudson and think she is one of the greatest entertainers on earth, but WTF was that rendition of Memory!?!?!? It was just so off key and sloppy. 

Also, the actors look weird because their faces take up so much of their head, so they look less like humanoid cats and more like people in really crappy makeup.

MonsterMom
40 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

Does cats not have a plot? cuz I don't get it from the trailer.  :huh:

But will definitely go see it anyway. Compared to a Broadway performance, I'll have a better seat, cheaper ticket, no travel expenses, and without hearing all the performers semi-yell their lines. 

Not really

Archived