Cats Movie Trailer

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I really want to give actress Taylor a chance but Cats is like the worst musical out there. 

here you go :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Gypsy Life

Another pop girl-attached panned remake. Just goes to show not any pop girl can associate herself with a good remake.

D_yZ-JLXUAEFS9j.jpg

Reginald

I'm so excited that this musical has been adapted into a movie, I've literally wanted  a feature film adaptation since I was like 5 years old. :excited2: I know every song by heart and own several different cast recordings in various formats. :toofunny: 

I hope it's good! (I'm really nervous about a bunch of random celebrities being cast in this + the stage show had a strong emphasis on music, with little dialogue. I hope whatever plot they add in isn't cringeworthy)

Somehow,  they managed to make the cats look even creepier than the stage show. Not really digging the CGI faces. Prosthetics and hair would have looked better. The bodies look good though.

GettyImages_584925302.0.jpg 

Does anyone know if Andrew Lloyd Webber is in any way affiliated with this movie?

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Regina George

It's based on the musical and ofc it'll be humans.. What did you expect? Real cats singing? LMAO. Looks beautiful. Also it's funny to me how every trailer gets hated on on GGD but that Hustler stripper movie got praised. :huntyga: sad

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What did you expect? Real cats singing? LMAO.

kinda yes :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's based on the musical and ofc it'll be humans.. What did you expect? Real cats singing? LMAO. Looks beautiful. Also it's funny to me how every trailer gets hated on on GGD but that Hustler stripper movie got praised. :huntyga: sad

That's a weird description of ASIB :sis: 

Spoiler

which movie do you mean?

Musery

Borisapillar
9 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Another pop girl-attached panned remake. Just goes to show not any pop girl can associate herself with a good remake.

D_yZ-JLXUAEFS9j.jpg

This isn’t a remake, it’s an adaptation of a musical.

Martijn

As someone who's never seen Cats, this trailer told me nothing about the synopsis of this movie whatsoever...? Kinda odd

Antoni

I wasn't sure what to expect, and now I'm mostly confused and uninterested.

My name isn't Timmers

CannaeDrive

Looks... ugly?

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

HoneyB

Look what they did to my girl J Hud- 

there are no words-:bradley:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived