💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could work for Gaga, what job would you want?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Definitely would want to be her manager. Hear all the tracks she has and actually deliver what fans want. I would fulfill all the promises that were talked about like ACT II, tour footage, B-Side album, Out of Control, all with keeping her health in mind for promo. It would honestly just fun just being her best friend and care for her. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Her scheduler...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Vergil
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

Kinda shady .... 🤔

Noooo:ladyhaha:

Woolfsmck
Just now, Vergil said:

Noooo:ladyhaha:

If you look at where she is...I mean Bobby must have something to do with it...I dunno if it could be topped really

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LGMonster95

idk I can make her some romanian dishes if she wants lol I can also give her some advice when it comes to singles/albums promotion. I'll love to be her friend, she seems like the type of person that you'll love to spend time with

Head Empty

People underestimate the complexity and weight of being a manager :laughga:

It's not just coming up with a dream plan. You have to take hundreds of stakeholders and shedules into account with every step: media, crew, collaborators, record label, team, touring companies, events, tv, fans, film studios, etc. And most of all: Gaga herself.

As a managers you have to make sure all these cogs keep spinning. Everyone needs to be in sync.

Most people struggle even getting 10 people to agree on creative matters. Try doing that for an international superstar with multiple major projects running at any given time.

Vergil
3 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

If you look at where she is...I mean Bobby must have something to do with it...I dunno if it could be topped really

Yeah she’s a Hollywood has-been celeb caged in Las Vegas for 2 years. No shade, just a sad truth.

Woolfsmck
18 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yeah she’s a Hollywood has-been celeb caged in Las Vegas for 2 years. No shade, just a sad truth.

K.  Yur mosmata Dan me about these things.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Smother Em Eh

Her epione guy to give her better fillers :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived