đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's team is underrated

Gonzi

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Even if for example haus laboratories fails, I at least admire that Gaga and her team are trying new things, trying to challange themselves and see how far they can go, that's how you evolve as a team, that's how they did with A Star Is Born too and even if a big majority of this fanbase were literally destroying Gaga and her team for this, they got the last laugh and had a humongous success.

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

big majority of this fanbase were literally destroying Gaga and her team for this, they got the last laugh and had a humongous success.

?...

Her fan base is unique and a such will be a problem for narrow minded people....

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Gonzi
3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I feel like her team is full of yes-men and I don't like that.

even if that's the case, at least it shows that every idea and every decision has been initially proposed by Gaga. I personally prefer that to watching her being controlled by  people's visions and opinions on what her career should be like.

3 hours ago, Gonzi said:

even if that's the case, at least it shows that every idea and every decision has been initially proposed by Gaga. I personally prefer that to watching her being controlled by  people's visions and opinions on what her career should be like.

This makes no sense. 

Telephone/Bad Romance were just as much her ideas as Million Reasons and TEOG's videos...

bluemonkey
7 hours ago, HIMe said:

I always see people praising Gaga's team for doing things 'by themselves', but sometimes surrounding yourself with people with the right competency and knowledge can produce much much better results... 

Finally someone with common sense. 

They’re just jumping on the bandwagon and looking for another way to make money. And for them working really hard, the end result is basic. (I’m not a hater, many people have commented on being disappointed with the shades). Promo is messy, if you’re gonna do something, do it right. 

Mirages
8 hours ago, KatherinePierce said:

Do you really think you are funny?

I read it in Katherine's voice ugh :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FlopSlurper
5 hours ago, Gonzi said:

Not really, even the best of the best people need honest people around them and honest feedback. Having yes-men around you is just as bad as having people that are destructive and talk **** about you all the time, both useless.

Not gonna sit here and argue but if she had a team that was actually doing its job, several career choices wouldn't have left the meeting board, and rightfully so.

Magui

I think it's really good that she has a core of people that she trusts for real, that understand her, and take care of her. Can you  just point the ones that are part of her team  "permanently" ( not people that she collaborates for different or specific projects, etc) Aspiras, Sarah, Bobby, Formichetti, then is the two designers that dress her? And the guy that helped with enigma? And there's Peter of course lol. Who else? 

Gonzi
15 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Not really, even the best of the best people need honest people around them and honest feedback. Having yes-men around you is just as bad as having people that are destructive and talk **** about you all the time, both useless.

Not gonna sit here and argue but if she had a team that was actually doing its job, several career choices wouldn't have left the meeting board, and rightfully so.

Sure but I don't think that's the case here. They support her decisions because they believe in her. And I think it's pretty clear that Gaga is happier when she has control over where her career is going, regardless of the outcome of her decisions. If they were doing that bad of a job her career wouldn't be where it is now

Archived