other

Katy Perry Arrives To Court

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Reginald

Wtf @ me about to bop this bussy to some Jesus Music :pole: 

Yasss Gawd, literally 

Guest Adarsh

Why doesn’t she just pay this idiot off? She can certainly afford it and her time is way more precious than catering to people who call anything non catholic - “witchcraft”. 

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Why doesn’t she just pay this idiot off? She can certainly afford it and her time is way more precious than catering to people who call anything non catholic - “witchcraft”. 

Perhaps because money is not the issue but she'd rather make a statement? I mean, this seems to happen with almost every song out there that gets released by any major star these days. If she'd pay one, there'd probably another 10 lining up tomorrow :huntyga:

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Perhaps because money is not the issue but she'd rather make a statement? I mean, this seems to happen with almost every song out there that gets released by any major star these days. If she'd pay one, there'd probably another 10 lining up tomorrow :huntyga:

You do have a point.. :oprah:

calmar

I do hear some similarities (esp. the 'y'all know who it is'), but I mean, it makes a good mashup, not a copy-paste.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Epione
8 minutes ago, t e a said:

Those times when Gaga had an opinion and expressed it. :bradley:

beaublue

The only similarity is that both songs use a descending melody in the beat, other than that I see no similarity. Also, to claim that Katy’s video which has no correlation to you has somehow ruined your career is ridiculous. That argument is the equivalent of jumping on a parked car & saying it hit you, it’s a blatant cash grab.

nodandsmile
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How don't u see the similarities? lmao. Songs sound alike and that ''you know what it is''...

I love Katy but it does sound like his song.... 

Yeah especially at 1:29 on the video posted

Archived