💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"ARTPOP sounds like a rave"

rockstar

Featured Posts

toanythingtaboo

**** Yes. 90's industrial rave and I might just about die.

I'd definitely be interested to hear how she'd do a 2013 pop interpretation of 90s industrial rave.

I imagine she's going for more melodic techno/trance though.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

I need new music from ARTPOP N O W. Is anyone else like lactating from their nipples about new music besides me? I feel music deprived. I need this album T_T .....................SOON. lol

:excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :sick:

We've had 80's throwback, now we're in for 90's rave.

Here for it tbh. Imagining Heavy Metal Lover on acid.

Not sure how she's going to work in her rock n roll ballads this time though.

I love how she leaves a sort of preview track in her albums :dies:

DITD was 80's like BTW (the album)

HML could be that little preview :legend:

Queen Gloria

LMFAO are NOT rave. Rave is hardcore trance-inducing scheisse

Do you have any examples? When I think of rave all I can think of is really cheesy repetitive songs like We Found Love.

Is this the kind of 90s rave that people keep referring to?

Gagaloo911

****ing christ my body will NEVER be ready for such kind of slayage from the Gagz :cryga:

Hey random question, is there an easy way to get as many people as you can to like your work on Littlemonsters.com in a shortest amounts of time? Because that's how it gets to be on the top. I used to know how to do it, but ever since they changed the rules of only get to message your own followers it's now different. The trick is to see who is currently online and the only way it worked before was the people that liked the top 3 works on the front page, you message them and asked them to look at your work. I wish there is a way to see who is online from your own fanlist.

toanythingtaboo

I love how she leaves a sort of preview track in her albums :dies:

DITD was 80's like BTW (the album)

HML could be that little preview :legend:

Definitely. HML was her most recent song IIRC, so it makes sense that it's closer to the direction she's gone in. Especially after she wanted to make it a single etc. Obviously had it on the brain.

If we're finally getting dubstepga, she better make sure it's revolutionary and epic, not just a rehash of what the other pop girls have done. I trust her though. If Gaga is anything in the pop world, she's a trendsetter.

Not here for rave, we have LMFAO for that. But if she's using ARTPOP to parody mainstream music, she might go down that route.

What rave have you been to that they were playing that trash? :huh:

brandonfierce

LMFAO are NOT rave. Rave is hardcore trance-inducing scheisse

yes exactly. I've been to a few raves such as Beyond Wonderland twice and Electric Daisy Carnival once this year and if her music is anything from what I've heard, it will slay. It's pretty obvious this is where the industry and top 40 is heading and If Gaga acts like the leader of this, I AM HERE FOR IT

and again LMFAO are like the cheap mans version of a rave lol.

hopefully she will shut her mouth about it from now on. i'm not here for another over-hyped single. let the song speak for itself.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Definitely. HML was her most recent song IIRC, so it makes sense that it's closer to the direction she's gone in. Especially after she wanted to make it a single etc. Obviously had it on the brain.

I'm so here for my most played song of all time to be the influential track on ARTPOP :cool:

brandonfierce

Imagine Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren production only with Gaga vocals, lyrics, and melodies... :woot::lala: :lala:

YESS here for this. I also want her to work with Porter Robinson cause he's my fave butt yasssss

brandonfierce

Do you have any examples? When I think of rave all I can think of is really cheesy repetitive songs like We Found Love.

Is this the kind of 90s rave that people keep referring to?

that's the thing though "We Found Love" is like a cheap version of a rave song. Listen to Dj's like Porter Robinson Language, Zedd Human & Spectrum to get kind of feel what the modern edm scene sounds like. I also don't think she's going anything from the 90's since she is working with ZEDD and MADEON. Those guys are pretty forward. She also said the inspiration for ARTPOP is 2013 so i'm pretty sure she's going modern.

also listen to MADEON THE CITY(amazing edm song).

Archived