💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

IT: Chapter Two (September 6 2019) [Final Trailer]

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Any IT / Pennywise fans here? Im a huge fan. The second trailer drops tomorrow. Lets discuss 

I was lucky enough to watch an advanced screening of the film already... and guys this movie is amazing. Can't really say anything (signed a NDA) but if you liked the first and the book you will  love it.

Time to float :flop:

BgRaEgTaT

So excited! I just hope pennywise gets more screen time and they rely less on CGI than in the first film...

Reginald

YESSSSS!!!!! :deadbanana: I'm so excited for this sequel.  I love Stephen King's books and Part I was an excellent adaptation

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Jose P

I love the novel so freakin much I just hope they don’t turn it into a juvenile comedy like the first movie. Comic relief is good, but when it interferes in the scary moments, there’s a problem.

I need disturbing, dark, uncomfortable to watch and grisly like the book, not R-rated Stranger Things.

LUO YI

I loved the book so I hope Chapter 2 is great. I didn't find Chapter 1 to be that good. The first adaptation was okay. 

The night sky tells all

Spartacus

Can't wait!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ghost Face

By the look of this trailer the director has succeeded in re-creating the atmosphere that make the first one a hit! + great, great acting and jaw dropping cinematography  :applause:

Hyped! :flop:

It's an honor.

RAMROD

Aaahh!! Cannot wait! :nooo:

That glass house scenes :giveup: 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

:flop:

:creepflop: #DoYouWantABalloon :creepflop:

Sepsami

This and Hereditary were the best horrors I've watched in a long time :diane:I'm so hyped for the sequel

Archived