celeb

TMZ: Kim K. using Trump connections to free A$AP Rocky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh

That’s what happens when you’re rich. Will anyone care for the thousands of innocent black people in American jails? 

River

what she did to Alice Marie Johnson was pretty heroic, I give her that, but now this is becoming ridiculous and using her power wrongly.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sampool
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

That’s what happens when you’re rich. Will anyone care for the thousands of innocent black people in American jails? 

She does, but seems like you don’t watch the news.

7 minutes ago, River said:

what she did to Alice Marie Johnson was pretty heroic, I give her that, but now this is becoming ridiculous and using her power wrongly.

You think getting A$AP Rocky out of jail is wrong?

chun li
11 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

If you knew why she had these Trump connections in the first place you wouldn't be commenting this Sheiße

jprince99x

This is just another win for her. She’s officially a lawyer and she wants to get something done and get a lot of attention from it. Plus Al Sharpton reached out to Kim about it. 

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Varys
2 minutes ago, Melech said:

Why was he jailed?

I think he fought with 2 stalkers...

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Mr Mirko
9 minutes ago, Melech said:

Why was he jailed?

literally arab migrants or what not attacked him on the streets of Stockholm, b4 or after the concert not shure. There are videos so disturbing. Malmo's streets seems scary. But this was too much.

Guest Adarsh
25 minutes ago, sampool said:

She does, but seems like you don’t watch the news.

17 minutes ago, chun li said:

If you knew why she had these Trump connections in the first place you wouldn't be commenting this Sheiße

Omg sorry I got carried away and totally forgot what Kim did earlier. :bradley: 

lego
3 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

literally arab migrants or what not 

:awkney:

FreePalestine

imnotyourbabe10

Gotta love how the rich and famous can have little to no job experience and use their platform for something awkward as this (albeit a good thing, I suppose).

While I agree one can have multiple careers or educations in one's life, it is a bit disheartening to know that a sh!tty reality star can use their platform with an incompetent president this way when many of us go to school for far longer and with massive debt (I know she's a lawyer in training now).  Not to mention the experience and resume needed for these types of jobs.

Like, dude, where are all the scientists and academics who come up with the literature and research insights?  Give them the platform, not the celebrities.

OT: I'd really love to read Kim's writing and whatever defense or theses she ends up with :ladyhaha:

chun li
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Gotta love how the rich and famous can have little to no job experience and use their platform for something awkward as this (albeit a good thing, I suppose).

While I agree one can have multiple careers or educations in one's life, it is a bit disheartening to know that a sh!tty reality star can use their platform with an incompetent president this way when many of us go to school for far longer and with massive debt (I know she's a lawyer in training now).

Like, dude, where are all the scientists and academics who come up with the literature and research insights?  Give them the platform, not the celebrities.

OT: I'd really love to read Kim's writing and whatever defense or theses she ends up with :ladyhaha:

Can't believe I'm defending Kim Kardashian but here we go...
You're the one choosing to see her as a reality tv star right now.  She's... a lawyer (or almost so) and is doing nothing but working in that field right now.
And even if she was just that, a naughty, dumb and shallow reality tv star, she's still using her platform to do something good. Why are you complaining? So many people have a platform and do nothing but waste it on bullshit.

The "academics" are doing stuff too, other lawyers and doing ****, many scientist are working on things. Perhaps it's just you who follow reality pop star news only instead of scientific or political ones :awkney:

imnotyourbabe10
2 minutes ago, chun li said:

Why are you complaining?

Hey there, I understand where you're coming from.  Your points make sense -- choosing how we view someone (are they defined by their reality stardom or how they have evolved?) and that academics and scientists are working away.  And I get my news from a variety of outlets across the internet.  Especially the PBS News Hour because it is pretty balanced as opposed to some of the others (Fox, CNN etc).

I suppose my problem is how if any other member of the general public had her career path (from sex tapes to lawyer) or the current president's (lame businessman/sexual predator, turned reality star and politician), our fields would likely not license us (e.g., counselors, doctors, etc).  Not trying to say that the past should haunt someone but it is alarming how, in any other situation, these people would not be where they are at given their work or academic histories.  It seems to me that the celebrity status forgives them when, for the average person, it can be quite the opposite and career destroying.

Hope I clarified.  And I appreciate your insights.

Archived