đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Kim K. using Trump connections to free A$AP Rocky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

JustHMLover
35 minutes ago, lego said:

Yikes. it’s not opinion, it’s a fact, what he did was against the law and he’s not above the law. Actually there were at least 4 people kicking that guy on the ground and you’re supporting that violence. Disgusting. 

You’re ridiculous and childish with your lmao reactions, it doesn’t change the fact that your fave did a criminal act (it’s not even his first time) and it has nothing to do with his race.

Although I have to point out, the comments under each video are very racist, coming from his own fans, against the two guys who were “following them”. 

And I remember you liking some similar posts from before, so it all makes sense. 

I'm glad you are following my posts and etc ;) none of the both parties included in this story are innocent. maybe read this next with a glass of water nearby :huntyga:

https://people.com/music/g-eazy-convicted-assault-drug-possession-avoids-jail-time/ 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

The Swedish PM commented on Trumps tweet:

"In Sweden everyone is equal to the law, including visitors from other countries. The Swedish government neither can nor will try to affect prosecutors or courts"

Great that he stands strong for our laws and values and won't budge for Trump or any other American celeb :firega: 

Henri Bardot

This is what a lawyer does lmao. 

I don't know why it's surprising.

pooiota

Morphine Prince
20 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

The Swedish PM commented on Trumps tweet:

"In Sweden everyone is equal to the law, including visitors from other countries. The Swedish government neither can nor will try to affect prosecutors or courts"

Great that he stands strong for our laws and values and won't budge for Trump or any other American celeb :firega: 

He snapped! 

Ariana Grindr
On 7/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Gotta love how the rich and famous can have little to no job experience and use their platform for something awkward as this (albeit a good thing, I suppose).

While I agree one can have multiple careers or educations in one's life, it is a bit disheartening to know that a sh!tty reality star can use their platform with an incompetent president this way when many of us go to school for far longer and with massive debt (I know she's a lawyer in training now).  Not to mention the experience and resume needed for these types of jobs.

Like, dude, where are all the scientists and academics who come up with the literature and research insights?  Give them the platform, not the celebrities.

OT: I'd really love to read Kim's writing and whatever defense or theses she ends up with :ladyhaha:

Don’t be so bitter henny. Kim K built an empire on a sex tape, and now that she is rich and famous she is using her platform for good. She is legit becoming a lawyer, she’s smarter than you give her credit..........anyway, don’t be so bitter.

DeleteMyAccount

Why is there no discussion about why he's even in jail? It's as if people think that he's automatically being tortured there or something.

I'm glad Kim is doing good with her career path, but this just seems so petty to do... It's not like Rocky is in North Korea. He's in Sweden... 

If Kim could help the situation on the border, Flint, Chicago, etc then maybe I'll get on board. I can't really say anything negative here because what she is doing is good, but the whole situation is just eyerolling at the same time. The only reason Trump is obeying is because he likes Kanye. If this was Omar asking Trump to do this, then no...

Archived