šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Kim K. using Trump connections to free A$AP Rocky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Good for her she's doing something productive! Give credit where credit is due! It's more than any other personĀ  is achieving! My two cents!:vegas:

Ā 

Sing C'est la vieĀ 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Ā 

heā€™s charged with aggravated assault; heĀ should stay in jail, he was kicking andĀ beating the **** out of thisĀ guy with his 2 bodyguards. itā€™s all on camera.Ā 

Swedish prison is like a hotel anyway.Ā 

FreePalestine

River
1 hour ago, Ployd said:

You think getting A$AP Rocky out of jail is wrong?

I think using her power is wrong, he should follow the same process as everyone else toĀ  go out of jail..Ā  there are many "regular" people who are jailed abroad and most of them are not getting help fromĀ  famous people who has connection to the government.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Gotta love how the rich and famous can have little to no job experience and use their platform for something awkward as this (albeit a good thing, I suppose).

While I agree one can have multiple careers or educations in one's life, it is a bit disheartening to know that a sh!tty reality star can use their platform with an incompetent president this way when many of us go to school for far longer and with massive debt (I know she's a lawyer in training now).Ā  Not to mention the experience and resume needed for these types of jobs.

Like, dude, where are all the scientists and academics who come up with the literature and research insights?Ā  Give them the platform, not the celebrities.

OT: I'd really love to read Kim's writing and whatever defense or theses she ends up with :ladyhaha:

If u wanna win in this world

1. Have money

2. Which will bring you power

3. Have connections with powerful people

4. Be either good looking or white or be a man (but doesn't matter if u have a lot of money suddenly people will respect you)

If u wanna lose in this world

1. Play by the rules and follow them

2. Have an education and diplomasĀ 

Dominic
7 minutes ago, River said:

I think using her power is wrong, he should follow the same process as everyone else toĀ  go out of jail..Ā  there are many "regular" people who are jailed abroad and most of them are not getting help fromĀ  famous people who has connection to the government.

Kim is also trying to help regular people though?Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

lego
3 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Ā 

this guy wasĀ throwing and kicking aĀ man on the ground with 2 of his bodyguards, heā€™s not innocent.

no matter if his bodyguard felt provoked, or if they were following them because they broke his headphones, what he did was wrong and he shouldnā€™t be above the law because heā€™s American in Sweden or because heā€™s famous or because he knows famous people.Ā 

FreePalestine

River
3 minutes ago, Dominic said:

She helped people who are in jail for a long time and for a crazy punishment that not corresponding to their crime or what led to them to this crime, most of them are black and racism was a factor to the punishment.

But with this case it's just a favor for a friend..

Tomorrow it can me or you who will face the same situation but we won't have Kim and Trump to help us, let's be honest.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Dominic
1 minute ago, lego said:

Ā 

this guy wasĀ throwing and kicking aĀ man on the ground with 2 of his bodyguards, heā€™s not innocent.

no matter if his bodyguard felt provoked, or if they were following them because they broke his headphones, what he did was wrong and he shouldnā€™t be above the law because heā€™s American in Sweden or because heā€™s famous or because he knows famous people.Ā 

Yeah, doesnt detract from the fact Kim is also helping regular people thoughĀ :shrug:

lego
1 minute ago, Dominic said:

Yeah, doesnt detract from the fact Kim is also helping regular people thoughĀ :shrug:

Ā 

Ok? but as River explained above, this case is different. Rich & famous helping another rich & famous with connections, not because theyā€™re innocent, but because theyā€™re friends. Thatā€™s why itā€™s wrong.Ā 

FreePalestine

S0436

Didnā€™t she help oneĀ woman? Ā It is not like she is someĀ legal crusader here. Ā We havenā€™t heard much recently about her training as a lawyer, probably because you canā€™t buy your way to being a lawyer.Ā  And that rapper? Ā Itā€™s hardly his first criminal case! Ā  Sweden is a liberal country and its legal system is not corrupt, who does she think she is? Ā 

Dominic
1 minute ago, lego said:

Ā 

Ok? but as River explained above, this case is different. Rich & famous helping another rich & famous with connections, not because theyā€™re innocent, but because theyā€™re friends. Thatā€™s why itā€™s wrong

River said Kim is abusing her power when theres regular people needing help. I statedĀ Kim is also trying to help regular people.Ā  Nothing more, nothing less. I've not questioned the criminality of ASAP :shrug:

Melech
2 hours ago, lego said:

Ā 

heā€™s charged with aggravated assault; heĀ should stay in jail, he was kicking andĀ beating the **** out of thisĀ guy with his 2 bodyguards. itā€™s all on camera.Ā 

Swedish prison is like a hotel anyway.Ā 

This looks horrible. Let him stay in jailĀ 

QueerKekistani45

I donā€™t think people should be defined for their stardom at all, define them by their accomplishments. Is Kim famous? Yeah- but being rich didnā€™t make her vapid. Acting vapid made her rich and as soon as she saw the mountain top she was like- ā€œwhy would I ever want to sell ****ing lip goop for a living?ā€

i think she deserves a major attaboy for being in a position of absolute privilege and wealth, and deciding to doĀ something with her lifeĀ other than turning her money into more money. A lot of us wouldnā€™t have that courage.

At least Trump is trying whole heartedly to do what he literally believes in-Ā unlike literally everybody else in politics with negotiable values. People who need to cow-tow to donors are never going to represent the voters.Ā ItĀ *needs* to be the independently wealthy who lead us-Ā because they actually have the skill set of succeeding.

Inferno

lol using this situation to get poc on trumps side....gross af

if anyone thinks she does any of this out of the goodness in her heart ya'll are delusional af. shes a pawn. this is a political agenda. nothing more.

Archived