Gaga photos that don’t look like Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
10 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

There are still those sleepless nights when I wake up in cold sweat caused by these photos

914641d1a5_102205816_o2.jpg

Yeah. Even though Gaga is generally a shapeshifter and an aesthetic chameleon, I think the few times she genuinely looked very, very different was in late-2015. 

Like, I know she was really emphasizing the "vampiric" look for AHS, and it translated very very well for the show. But outside of it, it was a little... different.

3 points in and ready for more

19 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

There are still those sleepless nights when I wake up in cold sweat caused by these photos

914641d1a5_102205816_o2.jpg

Actually want this deleted off my brain

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

The Enigmatic

I literally thought this was Madonna 

lady-gaga1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=61 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

MrDarkGa

Tbh anything from the ARTPOP era (in the public eye not icluding her insta selfies). I dont know if it was the facetape she dabbled with or her expression chouces but she looked really buggy during that era. As soon as Cheek to Cheek snapped around she was back to looking like herself. 

The Enigmatic

12751338_485429894977043_977802437_n.jpg 

and this one too

there was another photo of her with big ass lips where she looked different af

i can't find it tho

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Miel
1 hour ago, MrDarkGa said:

Tbh anything from the ARTPOP era (in the public eye not icluding her insta selfies). I dont know if it was the facetape she dabbled with or her expression chouces but she looked really buggy during that era. As soon as Cheek to Cheek snapped around she was back to looking like herself. 

No, yeah totally. Maybe like 4/5 of the time, her eyes looked huge and her eye lids looked different, her face looked way younger and her forehead looked super round and she just looked way more "innocent" and "girlish" than ever? I'm wondering if it was the makeup or some sort of facial treatment she was doing.

She generally looked like her "normal" self when she was without makeup, or with her Black hair, but as you've mentioned the whole "wide-eyed ARTPOP girl" looks didn't go away until maybe around G.U.Y./SXSW. Once we hit C2C/late-ARTPOP she looked like her traditional beautiful self.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived