Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga photos that don’t look like Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Gaga and mariah. If gaga hadn't mentioned it was gaga i wouldn't have known.

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
2 hours ago, The Enigmatic said:

I literally thought this was Madonna 

lady-gaga1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=61 

I thought she looked flawless at coachella  :flutter:

HotLikeMexico
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

2F03E42900000578-3343938-image-a-37_1449

I immediately knew someone was gonna post this gem. 

19 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Gaga at her peak in beauty omg yass Stefani come trhu mama.

I know right? She could look that f*cking cute any day of her life and she's literally like 'I'm going to do everything in my power to not look like this' :saladga:

2 hours ago, Miel said:

Yeah. Even though Gaga is generally a shapeshifter and an aesthetic chameleon, I think the few times she genuinely looked very, very different was in late-2015. 

Like, I know she was really emphasizing the "vampiric" look for AHS, and it translated very very well for the show. But outside of it, it was a little... different.

Yeah that's really all it was. She was bleached for Countess and the subdued makeup worked for the masculinity aspect. I think this was her only pro gig while shooting Hotel right? Otherwise , off set, the no brow slayage was merciless :giveup:

lady-gaga-supports-stylist-brandon-maxwe

Nicopanda-Ready-To-Wear-Spring-Summer-20

[*gasp* :udidnt:  the chained ballerina???]

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Miel
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

That was my favorite version of her. :toofunny: She looked way better back then than she did after, or especially now. If she were to remain unnatural looking, I’d rather her revert to the old dermal fillers a la 2013.

34 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She had fillers on the apples of her cheeks back then + had a rounder face but yeah her forehead was very big during ARTPOP, even hee eyes looked different because she was not sleeping very well, i loved her 2014-2015 pre epione black hair mini era.

She didn't look bad by any means- she looked cute and very soft. Just different. Regarding the usage of fillers throughout the years, I most definitely liked the 2013 facial design, or whatever was going on at the SuperBowl (maybe they were wearing off at that time?).

But yeah, my favorite would have to go with the post-ARTPOP Black hair mini-era. Either her fillers were very minimal and very refined, or almost non-existent (I know she posted about external facial massages at the time). It looked very much like a natural progression for her:

lady-gaga-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-  large.jpg

bts_lady_gaga_clean.jpg

lady-gaga-oscar-sound-of-music.jpg

granny-hair-gaga.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

3 points in and ready for more

FameHookah
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

She didn't look bad by any means- she looked cute and very soft. Just different. Regarding the usage of fillers throughout the years, I most definitely liked the 2013 facial design, or whatever was going on at the SuperBowl (maybe they were wearing off at that time?).

But yeah, my favorite would have to go with the post-ARTPOP Black hair mini-era. Either her fillers were very minimal and very refined, or almost non-existent (I know she posted about external facial massages at the time). It looked very much like a natural progression for her:

lady-gaga-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-  large.jpg

bts_lady_gaga_clean.jpg

lady-gaga-oscar-sound-of-music.jpg

granny-hair-gaga.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Her insta selfies that year were FIRE 😍

WTF is MDNA

Miel
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

Her insta selfies that year were FIRE 😍

Totally! Occasionally that face returns when her fillers die down, and I lowkey lose my mind. Like, I love her no matter what and enjoy her music and art separate from what she does with her face, but that time was definitely the most I've personally ever thought she was beautiful. I hold that just a little tiny bit close to my heart, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

FameHookah
29 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I know right? She could look that f*cking cute any day of her life and she's literally like 'I'm going to do everything in my power to not look like this' :saladga:

And now more than ever , because she wants to distance herself from "Ally Maine"

She loves to look "old" and elegant

But omg gaga with black hair is EVERYTHING 😭 + Now that she's doing beauty she may even get more fillers, its a common thing in that community 😣

But eh.. if thats what she likes i have to stfu 😣

WTF is MDNA

25 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Gaga at her peak in beauty omg yass Stefani come trhu mama.

Nah.THIS Stefani, with her real Italian curls :queenga:

640?cb=20120917183437

ladygaga.jpg

lady-gaga-reveals-real-hair-during-itune

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

FameHookah
Just now, KNJ said:

Nah.THIS Stefani, with her real Italian curls :queenga:

640?cb=20120917183437

ladygaga.jpg

lady-gaga-reveals-real-hair-during-itune

Omg stop!!! I still hope one day she'll do a FULL era with black hair, C2C and ARTPOP kinda were like that but not fully😭

WTF is MDNA

Oriane

gaga-bad-romance.jpg?quality=80&strip=al

There's also a picture from when she was a child that doesn't look like her other pictures from that time at all, I'll try to find it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

gaga-bad-romance.jpg?quality=80&strip=al

This. I remember being mesmerized and shocked when I first saw those close-ups when the music video was being released. It was the first time that most people saw her with natural looking make-up.

This part of the video looks even less like her:

1DaI.gif

AJRocketMan
6 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Omg stop!!! I still hope one day she'll do a FULL era with black hair, C2C and ARTPOP kinda were like that but not fully😭

Vouch for this look for LG7 :vegas:

Jay.P

Her low quality selfies from late 2012 and early 2013 pre-injury

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived