💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga photos that don’t look like Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

HermesGr
4 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Her nose is in fact makeup. We saw in a star is born her nose with little to no makeup.

And i dont think she got anything done to her teeth. Have yall stopped to think that the lips and fillers on her face cause the proportions to make things appear differently? Like her nose???

If u check her teeth n nose back in 2008 n not back to back photos u can say again.. 

sorry GIF

good bye GIF

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic
On 7/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, KNJ said:

Forgot Baby Girl Curl Gaga 

Lady_Gaga_Sopranos_01.jpg

:sara:

but her nose compared to the joanne cover looks different. 

Woohoo

IMG-1086.jpg

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Emigrante
On 7/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, HermesGr said:

If u check her teeth n nose back in 2008 n not back to back photos u can say again.. 

sorry GIF

good bye GIF

Her teeth? How was she supposed to change her teeth with no braces? I mean that's the illusion of her big lips. It hides her top teeth more.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HermesGr
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Her teeth? How was she supposed to change her teeth with no braces? I mean that's the illusion of her big lips. It hides her top teeth more.

Maybe.. at start I thought the same.. later I notice her central teeth looks kinda smaller. Maybe she change her smile, at least front 2 teeth.. (rabbit love) thing it’s kinda smaller now.. anyways..

Emigrante
11 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

Maybe.. at start I thought the same.. later I notice her central teeth looks kinda smaller. Maybe she change her smile, at least front 2 teeth.. (rabbit love) thing it’s kinda smaller now.. anyways..

But are you taking into consideration the fact that it's less visible because of lips? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JustTea
14 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

Because teeth actually wear out over time, or then she wanted to make them smaller. Also her makeup with new fillers make her nose and teeth look completely different (and smaller) at times. Joanne cover has obvs Photoshop in it... :duck:

1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

but her nose compared to the joanne cover looks different. 

Is she smiling/laughing/cackling on the Joanne cover ?incredulous ll cool j GIF,

Y'all really making pages of threads debating details in pics that are apples to oranges

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Loving how everyone is saying something about her AHS Hotel era face but irrespective of how much it helped distinguish natural Gaga  from, and underscore, The Countess'  agelessness.

woke third eye GIF by Desus & Mero

AND trying to compare her face in pics with way different lighting, shooting angles and facial expressions. AND underestimating the power a slight change in shape and color on the face (makeup) can do. 

Honestly, come with context or leave her alone. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

doppelganger
On 7/19/2019 at 6:52 AM, Jadeykins said:

CWEsb6zWEAAWMxS.jpg

"til it happens to you" at billboard when she went "slightly" over the top with the fillers lmao 

i remember panicking a bit thinking she'd had permanent work done 

I don't mind all of the looks posted in this  thread (even the Sinatra look which may be intentional) but the BB Woman In Music look must have been her worst look ever. Her face did not move. Cynthia looked younger (Cynthia always looks amazing though). 

Thank God she eased on the Botox and fillers. She does look better with a bit of filler but there were times when  it went too far. 

Archived