Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga photos that don’t look like Gaga

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

It was so harsh cause fans were bashing her appearance in comment section and were speculating that she got a nose job and looks terrible and that it's not her, and then she commented "it's me". It was really sad.

gagafacepl20042013hotel.jpg

I remember this so vividly :air: the meltdowns on Twitter were something else. It was when she was at Chateau Marmont all the time

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

It was so harsh cause fans were bashing her appearance in comment section and were speculating that she got a nose job and looks terrible and that it's not her, and then she commented "it's me". It was really sad.

Who is that :messga:

an angel held me like a child

FfFfFfFF

Her nose looks oddly small but if they couldn't recognise her they weren't fans in the first place. :saladga:

dynamite
21 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Wasn't that from 2012 ? 

I mean the pic in my edited post

Aphrodizy26
24 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

2F03E42900000578-3343938-image-a-37_1449

:air: this was not a good look for you mam.

This isn’t shade to Gaga or anyone but I felt she kinda intended to look like frank sinatra’s Ghost/zombie imo

the makeup is very btw and she had just got poked but I’m like 1000% they also used facelift tape to really enhance her cheekbones or if that isn’t a good lace front then maybe she got them poked a little more for that look. She’s a very method performer so I wouldn’t be surprised. But in short, I feel like the look was very intentional makeup and face structure wise

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

This isn’t shade to Gaga or anyone but I felt she kinda intended to look like frank sinatra’s Ghost/zombie imo

the makeup is very btw and she had just got poked but I’m like 1000% they also used facelift tape to really enhance her cheekbones or if that isn’t a good lace front then maybe she got them poked a little more for that look. She’s a very method performer so I wouldn’t be surprised. But in short, I feel like the look was very intentional makeup and face structure wise

I don't understand outburst about this look. What's wrong with it? I need explanations cause to me it looks alright.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Aphrodizy26
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I don't understand outburst about this look. What's wrong with it? I need explanations cause to me it looks alright.

I really like it too! It’s conceptual to me 

AJRocketMan
41 minutes ago, Helxig said:

tumblr_npht3mNuqL1r2i3i9o5_r2_500.jpg

CG3K1uYXAAA6x3n.jpg

Young Ally Maine come through

Wow, those are pretty. Are they from Pre-Just Dance 2008?

Ryusei

Her facial structure looks so off and the no brows look and slicked back hair arent doing her any favors here either. And her expression is just cold and hard. Also look at the way her hairline is going... combined with the rest of her face shape her head looks like it‘s shaped like a vase. It just looks strange. 

Musery

AJRocketMan
19 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Found the photo with her comment. Still hurts to read it tbh :rip:

BIUDCQ5CIAEQHHc.png

I don’t get it, what’s sad about this picture and wig?

EDIT: I just saw the rest of the thread, mess. :nooo:

homomo
38 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I came here to post this exact same image

Phoebe Buffay

There are still those sleepless nights when I wake up in cold sweat caused by these photos

914641d1a5_102205816_o2.jpg

Linus Gaga

She looked way too different from the movie in the poster....... i love her face in this scene tho

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived