Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does the majority of the Little Monsters dislike "Just Another Day"?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Because I'm interested in what there is not to like about this track? :oprah: 

Ofcourse it isn't a Dancin' In Circles, but in terms of aesthetic and prodution this is one of the tracks on Joanne that stand out in a way. It's such a cute and cozy song, perfect for a lazy sunday when it's raining outside and you want to put on some Alejandro prayer candles. 

So what is GagaDaily? Why does the majority of our prestigious fanbase detest this gospel? :oprah: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUCARTPOP

I might agree with the fact that the guitar is a little eh sometimes. I once made a version without the guitar and it sounds better, but still, doesn't make it any less good imo. :oprah: 

crisTEAne

it's one of my faves off joanne

and choreograph hours with playful, joyous thoughts 

is one of her best lines

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Luna Lovegood

Idk man this song makes me happy whenever I have a shitty day it really helps me a lot in my daily life tbh

luna’s advocate

Ghost Face

To me it's just a cute song, nothing special tho.

But I think most monsters dislike it because of the simpelnes of the song and because of how she used her voice on that record.                        (she sings with her so called 'dope voice') and many, many Little Monsters would love to hear her use her 'soft voice' often  :oops:

It's an honor.

LUCARTPOP
5 minutes ago, t e a said:

it's one of my faves off joanne

and choreograph hours with playful, joyous thoughts 

is one of her best lines

4 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Idk man this song makes me happy whenever I have a shitty day it really helps me a lot in my daily life tbh

3 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

Oh but I like it. Also it kinda sounds like Kandy Life.

1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

poor taste in music

The stellar taste y'all have exhibited and we're only on page 1. Only one of the best songs on Joanne!

youandi

I think it's pretty liked! I like it but I got my hopes up so high for a slower more emotional version like the little bit she sang on that French radio station, could have been one of her best ballads 

FfFfFfFF

It's anti-climatic and has no hook in my opinion, the instrumental is too simple and there is something off about the vocals (somehow I made a list of the flaws that affect the album :selena: ). But there are many that apreciate the track and are vocal about it.

RudraCNG

It's a cute song and far better than Million Reasons sorrynotsorry :oops:

Edit: oh, and I loved the saxo solo at the Dive Bar Tour

JustifyMyLove

I like it, i think its cute but yeah there's something on the sound of it that is kinda corny and it puts me a little off 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived