💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does the majority of the Little Monsters dislike "Just Another Day"?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Biggest Fan

I lice for that song !!!

off topic : did Gaga got a new tattoo on the shoulder as shown in the image ?

🤖

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico

Honestly, a vast majority here have more than "questionable" taste.

Don't @ me.

HoneyB

Could’ve done well with commercials tbh I love the song never fails to make me happy!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PartySick
16 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Lack of depression :flop:

True^

This song feels so melancholic to me. Kind of bittersweet.  There are some songs that take me on an imaginary journey and this is one of them.

Just another way to prove I love you and it's hard today
I'll lay back in my chair and find a way
And when you say that thing that you say that makes me mad
I'll turn away, I'll turn away, I'll turn away

Spoiler

I see myself in a similar setting to Michael Jackson's "Stranger in Moscow" video. Grey scale, dark, and sad. I'm sitting by a window looking down into my drink, clasping it with both hands, thinking about my day. The few people that I love and how my history with them and everyone else I've known well is so complicated. Longing for a simple life or maybe just an answer as to why I feel so damn empty.

And think of different ways to keep my spirits up
And choreograph hours with playful, joyous thoughts

Spoiler

But no matter how deep depression and my past experiences cut me, I'm optimistic by nature. This world is too beautiful, too complex, and too interesting to have simple answers. Life is complicated but we live it every day. A smile forms. The tears are wiped away. I got this.

We both know I could learn a thing or two
About relaxing, hey, I love you
And after all, it's just another day

Spoiler

Ain't that the truth. No matter what one day brings, you learn, and you move on, taking those you love with you. You start to realize that you are one of your loved ones.

Oh, I could use some two or three
Or other kind of ways to be
But today I won't be so hard on me
I'll walk alone down a different street
And smile at all the new strange I meet

And pick up unique style, I'll kick around today
And create simple thoughts, I'll laugh in humble ways

Spoiler

Let me quote Rose from Steven Universe here:

Gre-eg! Where did you get this mini human from? You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out that this and you are the same thing.

You're both human. You have to admit, it's a little confusing. You're big and can talk, and he's small and can only make noises. How was I supposed to know you were the same species?

When a Gem is made, it's for a reason. They burst out of the ground already knowing what they're supposed to be, and then... that's what they are. Forever. But you, you're supposed to change. You're never the same even moment to moment -- you're allowed and expected to invent who you are. What an incredible power - the ability to "grow up."

Idk why I went in on this as much as I did. JAD is actually one of my favorite songs in general due to how bittersweet I view it. It's another song that makes me feel like Gaga gets it. What it's like to live with depression and anxiety but also just want to live a good life, be happy, and be a good person. Songs like this are why she's my favorite artist :wub: I feel like we relate.

🖤

Judas Society

The song is really cute tbh. It's not something I expect from Gaga. But then again, she released the Grammy winning C2C album with Tony 2 years prior, so I shouldn't really be too surprised. But this song feels out of place even in Joanne (album).

Noir

It's a cute, fun bonus track and if anything deserves hate from Joanne, it's Come To Mama. JAD is fine. 

Schwerk

I adore it, it's one of my favourites on Joanne, but I guess I have 'unpopulair' taste cause I love Sinner's Prayer a lot too,

Just another day has a bit of a Beatles vibe to it and reminds me a lot of oldschool Gaga songs. Don't know how to say this in English, but it sounds like some skipping around, her hands happily boucing on the piano keys.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

GypsyVida

I don't know. It's a bop and it's a perfect song to listen to when you wake up! It always gets me in a good mood for the day

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Personally I just dont like that style, reminds me of The Beatles which Ive never liked even tho my favourite music is 70s rock

ShayCristoforo

Because they either want something to hate, or only want dance music.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived