đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does the majority of the Little Monsters dislike "Just Another Day"?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

PaulR2345

Omg some of y’all are brutal. It’s almost like everyone forgot this was a bonus track. :oops: It’s cute, catchy, and relaxed. The fact it doesn’t stick out makes it special imo. The only criticism I understand is the accented voice, but that’s the whole album. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaulR2345
3 minutes ago, imitalian said:

I don't mind it but it really reminds me of this famous Italian song

Because they’re both influenced heavily by bubblegum/sunshine pop

JustinTrudeau

I love the song when I need a pick-up for my mood. It's a nice song to listen to when you're clean your room or cooking, or wake up on a Saturday morning. Some people just have different tastes :shrug:

Spoiler

Also, I have a crush on your character. Wanna get out of Hawkins? I got a cuter sailor outfit for ya, no hats required :gayhat:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

PutUrPawsUp

First disliking Speechless now Just Another Day?Who are these Mos with such a horrible horrible music taste  cuz I really want to b**ch slap some sense to them:fthis:

NewUsername

I love it :flutter: 

During the Beats1 (?) interview when she previewed the song, she sang it much slower, which gave it much more melody though. Like @youandi says, a slower version would have been cool.

Miel

I didn't know it was so generally disliked? It's a cute and quirky song, an odd favorite of mine from the album.

A lot of my friends who don't listen to Gaga adore this song.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

also steve harrington whump twink of summer 2k19 

billy is shaking

3 points in and ready for more

LUCARTPOP
13 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said:

I love the song when I need a pick-up for my mood. It's a nice song to listen to when you're clean your room or cooking, or wake up on a Saturday morning. Some people just have different tastes :shrug:

Hide contents

Also, I have a crush on your character. Wanna get out of Hawkins? I got a cuter sailor outfit for ya, no hats required :gayhat:

:air::air::air::air::air: :air: 

imnotyourbabe10

CTM and JAD are the chill, take it easy, hippie-dippy tracks from Joanne that makes me wish I had experienced the Summer of Love back in the day :diane:

While Joanne isn't my favorite album, I do find it to be cohesive that way.

Jadeykins

i really like it tbh, it's pretty basic but i think that's the point and it sounds like she was having fun recording it 

I have always loved this song and the short live performance she did for a french radio too

LADY HAHA
3 hours ago, Steve Harrington said:

Because I'm interested in what there is not to like about this track? :oprah: 

Ofcourse it isn't a Dancin' In Circles, but in terms of aesthetic and prodution this is one of the tracks on Joanne that stand out in a way. It's such a cute and cozy song, perfect for a lazy sunday when it's raining outside and you want to put on some Alejandro prayer candles. 

So what is GagaDaily? Why does the majority of our prestigious fanbase detest this gospel? :oprah: 

there is a lady gaga song called just another day? XD

Archived