Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Someone posted this video on twitter :vegas:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IndieAlt

Everybody saying she’s having trouble collecting her stuff when what she was doing was trying to find money to tip. And she walked too well in those shoes unattended after a party, so I’d say she was not really drunk as any other person would have tumbled down the stairs in those shoes and with all those camera flashes blinding them.

Also has anybody considered that she might be a bit overwhelmed? The insane Russians daily hijacking her Instagram (where did her army of little monsters go anyway?) still getting some blame for Brad and Shayk’s split, not being able to even be seen openly whatever their connection may be so that people don’t go crazy everywhere, everyone complaining about LG6, now getting criticized for launching Haus on Amazon, and etc? I feel for her. Tough times. 

Woolfsmck
12 hours ago, shane_c said:

Its Drunky Gaga, not DrunkGa.

Yaaaaaaaaaassssss

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

OpenHeartedMonster
1 hour ago, IndieAlt said:

Everybody saying she’s having trouble collecting her stuff when what she was doing was trying to find money to tip

How do you know that?

And I’m not saying that couldn’t be true because it doesn’t even seem that she was having trouble collecting her stuff

IndieAlt

That’s what the tweet said and looking at it it made way more sense than her having trouble collecting her stuff. Unless she was trying to locate her cell phone in her purse making sure she didn’t leave it behind, a daily occurrence for me lmao. But my point was people were attributing her fiddling in her purse to being confused because of being drunk. She did not look like she was having trouble at all, and I agree with you.

Renie

To me it looked more like she was trying to close her purse but it didn’t want to clasp. Then get her feather coat situated to how she wanted it for the paparazzi pics and her descent down the stairs. Then the coat got all tangled in her diamond body jewelry and then she realizes her purse didn’t actually clasp and she’s looking around to make sure nothing fell out. Maybe she was getting money out to tip beforehand, but who would she be tipping anyways? 

Archived