💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DrunkGa leaving Haus Party

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Renie

Lol I found a video from some random persons insta stories of Gaga gathering all her belongings at the top of the stairs but how do I post it without putting the random on blast and flooding their insta?:ladyhaha:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

Lol I found a video from some random persons insta stories of Gaga gathering all her belongings at the top of the stairs but how do I post it without putting the random on blast and flooding their insta?:ladyhaha:

I don’t know but figure it out cause I wanna see :excited2:

or just tell me :ally:

G U C C I
20 minutes ago, Renie said:

Omg link it please

Renie
15 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I don’t know but figure it out cause I wanna see :excited2:

or just tell me :ally:

2 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Omg link it please

Spoiler

a_poox is the insta! The last few stories! Poor Gaga can’t get her purse closed! 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Reveal hidden contents

a_poox is the insta! The last few stories! Poor Gaga can’t get her purse closed! 

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

MonsterMom

@Renie @LVbuttondown

This is why she needs me in her life. I would have that sh*t handled. :ladyhaha:All those people standing around letting her fumble with everything. What a shame :ohwell:

Renie
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

@Renie @LVbuttondown

This is why she needs me in her life. I would have that sh*t handled. :ladyhaha:All those people standing around letting her fumble with everything. What a shame :ohwell:

:ladyhaha: right?! I bet they were all like “Guys, the boss is drunk! What do we do?!” Meanwhile she’s trying to pull herself together for the papz downstairs! Poor thing! 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

:ladyhaha: right?! I bet they were all like “Guys, the boss is drunk! What do we do?!” Meanwhile she’s trying to pull herself together for the papz downstairs! Poor thing! 

Seriously, someone needed to take charge.  I was worried she was going to tumble down those stairs :cryga:

Also, why did they quit filming . Who stops filming Gaga :sharon:

Renie
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Seriously, someone needed to take charge.  I was worried she was going to tumble down those stairs :cryga:

Even Bobby behind her is just smoking and trying to help untangle her! Ha 

And you could tell she was making sure nothing fell out of her purse! I was hoping the contents of lg6 would fall out!:ladyhaha:

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Renie said:

Even Bobby behind her is just smoking and trying to help untangle her! Ha 

At least she is always relatable. Because honestly that is me on any given day :ladyhaha:

Renie
8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

At least she is always relatable. Because honestly that is me on any given day :ladyhaha:

So very true! I wouldn’t have even tried. I would have just tucked and rolled and braced for the impact at the bottom!

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

So very true! I wouldn’t have even tried. I would have just tucked and rolled and braced for the impact at the bottom!

I have actually done that before going down some stairs...in a church...with a short dress on...and a lit candle. It was not pretty:awkney:

Renie
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I have actually done that before going down some stairs...in a church...with a short dress on...and a lit candle. It was not pretty:awkney:

Bahaha  :sharon: Nightmare!!!

G U C C I
2 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

@Renie @LVbuttondown

Where was Peter?! This **** would not have happened on his watch. She may be a grown woman but omg help her she needs help. She can’t serve this level of looks and be that level of trashed AND be expected to keep up with all her stuff! Poor baby. I would gladly hold her $8,000 bag and all it’s contents. My new dream job: Celine bag holder/purse stand. 

Archived