šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DrunkGa leaving Haus Party

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Renie

Lol I found a video from some random persons insta stories of GagaĀ gathering all her belongings at the top of the stairs but how do I post it without putting the random on blast and flooding their insta?:ladyhaha:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

Lol I found a video from some random persons insta stories of GagaĀ gathering all her belongings at the top of the stairs but how do I post it without putting the random on blast and flooding their insta?:ladyhaha:

I donā€™t know but figure it out cause I wanna seeĀ :excited2:

or just tell meĀ :ally:

G U C C I
20 minutes ago, Renie said:

Omg link it please

Renie
15 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I donā€™t know but figure it out cause I wanna seeĀ :excited2:

or just tell meĀ :ally:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Omg link it please

Spoiler

a_poox is the insta! The last few stories! Poor Gaga canā€™t get her purse closed!Ā 

Ā 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

a_poox is the insta! The last few stories! Poor Gaga canā€™t get her purse closed!Ā 

Ā 

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

ThanksĀ :kara:

MonsterMom

@RenieĀ @LVbuttondown

This is why she needs me in her life. I would have that sh*t handled. :ladyhaha:All those people standing around letting her fumble with everything. What a shameĀ :ohwell:

Renie
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

@RenieĀ @LVbuttondown

This is why she needs me in her life. I would have that sh*t handled. :ladyhaha:All those people standing around letting her fumble with everything. What a shameĀ :ohwell:

:ladyhaha:Ā right?! I bet they were all like ā€œGuys, the boss is drunk! What do we do?!ā€ Meanwhile sheā€™s trying to pull herselfĀ together for the papz downstairs! Poor thing!Ā 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

:ladyhaha:Ā right?! I bet they were all like ā€œGuys, the boss is drunk! What do we do?!ā€ Meanwhile sheā€™s trying to pull herselfĀ together for the papz downstairs! Poor thing!Ā 

Seriously, someone neededĀ to take charge. Ā I was worried she was going to tumble down those stairsĀ :cryga:

Also, why did they quit filmingĀ . Who stops filming GagaĀ :sharon:.Ā 

Renie
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Seriously, someone neededĀ to take charge. Ā I was worried she was going to tumble down those stairsĀ :cryga:

Even BobbyĀ behind her is just smoking and trying to help untangle her! HaĀ 

And you could tell she was making sure nothing fell out of her purse! I was hoping the contents of lg6 would fall out!:ladyhaha:

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Renie said:

Even BobbyĀ behind her is just smoking and trying to help untangle her! HaĀ 

At least she is always relatable. Because honestly that is me on any given dayĀ :ladyhaha:

Renie
8 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

At least she is always relatable. Because honestly that is me on any given dayĀ :ladyhaha:

So very true! I wouldnā€™t have even tried. I would have just tucked and rolled and braced for the impact at the bottom!

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

So very true! I wouldnā€™t have even tried. I would have just tucked and rolled and braced for the impact at the bottom!

I have actually done that before going down some stairs...inĀ a church...with a short dress on...and a lit candle. It was not pretty:awkney:

Renie
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I have actually done that before going down some stairs...inĀ a church...with a short dress on...and a lit candle. It was not pretty:awkney:

BahahaĀ Ā :sharon:Ā Nightmare!!!

G U C C I
2 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

@RenieĀ @LVbuttondown

Where was Peter?! This **** would not have happened on his watch. She may be a grown woman but omg help her she needs help. She canā€™t serve this level of looks and be that level of trashed AND be expected to keep up with all her stuff! Poor baby. I would gladly hold herĀ $8,000 bag and all itā€™s contents. My new dream job: Celine bag holder/purse stand.Ā 

Archived