💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out on 17/07

Monsterious

Featured Posts

City Geek
17 hours ago, DanielM said:

When I see this kind of looks, I immediately remember that one interview when she said I'M A ROCKSTAR. She is

that interview about sexism?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
5 hours ago, asana15 said:

Hmm...

There wasn't a single raindrop yesterday in LA.

That is not from yesterday unless they've washed the sidewalk in anticipation of her arrival.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/hollywood/historic

Well, I'll be damned...

It looks like the staff really power-washed the sidewalk before her arrival. There's a small puddle at the curb by the SUV's wheel.

This must have been a lucrative event for the restaurant.

D_wawquWkAgE8Fu.jpg

JazzGa

Yall piss me off... you see one shine on a belly that's got a few glasses of wine in it and you're like 'OMG SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A SHRUNKEN DRAUGR!!!! PREGONANANT!!!!" I s2g you body shame worse than the GP.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JazzGa
5 hours ago, asana15 said:

Hmm...

There wasn't a single raindrop yesterday in LA.

That is not from yesterday unless they've washed the sidewalk in anticipation of her arrival.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/hollywood/historic

Now this is the Little Detective work that I live for! :tony:  We wouldn't want some peasant gum dirtying up a  blessed Gaga shoe now would we? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JohnnyVersace
7 hours ago, Abigail said:

How do y’all feel comfortable saying she’s pregnant knowing that she’s struggled with ED...besides would you ask someone that you knew personally if they were pregnant-NO! So over it! She looks amazing:kara:

YEP

Honestly, I remember back in the ARTPOP/C2C days when mama was looking thicc, I was super critical of her weight gain. Looking back, it's because I myself was struggling with my own ED and body issues (and still am), and was projecting. I just re-read that blurb about someone who was on tour with her, claiming she would starve herself for weeks to fit into costumes, and it really affected me tbh. 

It's easy to forget that she's human. But if you look at her body over the years, and read some excerpts of her and others commenting on her ED, it's clear this is something that has really changed her life. And commenting on her body after that is just....unnecessary and cruel. 

...and with all that being said, I'd love to see some of your bodies in a look like this, those of you who are triggered by a small stomach pooch in a skin-tight leather dress. 

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

YEP

Honestly, I remember back in the ARTPOP/C2C days when mama was looking thicc, I was super critical of her weight gain. Looking back, it's because I myself was struggling with my own ED and body issues (and still am), and was projecting. I just re-read that blurb about someone who was on tour with her, claiming she would starve herself for weeks to fit into costumes, and it really affected me tbh. 

It's easy to forget that she's human. But if you look at her body over the years, and read some excerpts of her and others commenting on her ED, it's clear this is something that has really changed her life. And commenting on her body after that is just....unnecessary and cruel. 

...and with all that being said, I'd love to see some of your bodies in a look like this, those of you who are triggered by a small stomach pooch in a skin-tight leather dress. 

Women have baby makn' stuff that make pudgy a little some times. .plus camera shot distort the littlest things.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JohnnyVersace
Just now, Woolfsmck said:

Women have baby makn' stuff that make pudgy a little some times. .plus camera shot distort the littlest things.. 

This is true, women are shaped differently. But also, this is hardly a pudge LOL. I mean, it's a skin-tight dress, and I'm sure she was drinking before-hand. 

The notion that she must remain stick-thin, circa BTW 2011 eating disorder days is just....wrong. 

She looks gorgeous, I’m living for the black outfits lately, maybe that’s the LG6 aesthetic.

Woolfsmck
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

This is true, women are shaped differently. But also, this is hardly a pudge LOL. I mean, it's a skin-tight dress, and I'm sure she was drinking before-hand. 

She:d give a monster pudge ifn' I was allowed to shwoop

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

thatfoxyfeeling

It's interesting how she never posts these kind of outfits on Instagram, her team must tip of the papz so they can sell them to the mags. 

LUCARTPOP
On 7/18/2019 at 5:13 PM, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's interesting how she never posts these kind of outfits on Instagram, her team must tip of the papz so they can sell them to the mags. 

Omg this makes me think about the times she always did those fashion posts on Instagram back in 2017/2018, 3 pics a day with a different outfit. :diane: I wonder what it was for. 

Woolfsmck
On 7/18/2019 at 11:13 AM, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Maybe she does the informal 'shoots'  for the friendly paparazzi...

Not all of them are jerks, could be she is rewarding the cool ones...

Plus she gets extra promo... And  her beauty team gets feedback on their creations....

Archived