Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born This Way and ARTPOP are Gaga's best eras

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

I agree it was amazing as a fan during these times, but in hindsight I can’t help but think of the hardships she was going through

Inferno
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

The Fame sweetie im sorry

another album this ARTPOP stanning site pays delusional dust

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

another album this ARTPOP stanning site pays delusional dust

I love ARTPOP tho 🤠 (the era was a mess but some songs and performances were amazing)

But The Fame ERA was PURE FIRE thats why she became SO famous in the first place, she scared the gp away with half of TFM and BTW tho :laughga:

WTF is MDNA

Inferno
19 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I love ARTPOP tho 🤠 (the era was a mess but some songs and performances were amazing)

But The Fame ERA was PURE FIRE thats why she became SO famous in the first place, she scared the gp away with half of TFM and BTW tho :laughga:

I love it for what it is but like....overall as an era it was pretty wack/tacky and compared to the albums that came before it its like objectively weaker lol especially compared to The Fame which imo the ARTPOP stans only hate on because they resent how successful it was in comparison to AP if ya feel me :koons:

FameHookah
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

I love it for what it is but like....overall as an era it was pretty wack/tacky and compared to the albums that came before it its like objectively weaker lol especially compared to The Fame which imo the ARTPOP stans only hate on because they resent how successful it was in comparison to AP if ya feel me :koons:

Yeah it was wack bc gaga was in a very bad place mentally, its a shame because gaga wanted it to be like The Fame 2.0 but even better :(

WTF is MDNA

Lord Temptation

Born This Way is the album of the decade but ARTPOP is better :ally:

Didymus

Omg how stunning is this

ef59edb2cf7dd9a28195dbea2f6dd746.jpg

But you're wrong, TF was her best era :vegas:

Archived