Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born This Way and ARTPOP are Gaga's best eras

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND

Born This Way

GAGA SERVERD LEWKS , MUSIC , MESSAGE , PERFORMANCES AND VISUALS !

lady_gaga_gl_7jun11+CFDA.jpg  Lady_Gaga_BTW_Ball_Antwerp_02.jpg GAGA-popup.jpg  ef59edb2cf7dd9a28195dbea2f6dd746.jpg 

My favourite songs are:  Electric Chapel , Government Hooker , Judas, The Queen , Marry The Night , Born This Way , You And I , Heavy Metal Lover

My favourite performance :

ARTPOP :

SHE SERVED EVERYTHING , and everything was underrated , i wish ARTPOP was bigger than it is ..

and i would love to see ARTPOP the revival

I like ARTPOP visuals , and the looks are amazing , idk which one is better is BTS or ARTPOP cause both are so beautiful

plus I love photoshoots of ARTPOP more

artpop-demos.jpg latest?cb=20140506002627 bsnlj5jcyae7adz.jpg 4141b35b-bcb8-4f8b-a0bb-0107317e87a9_Lad 

I stan both eras , maybe I listen to Born This Way more , BUT both eras are amazing and iconic 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

BgRaEgTaT

Agreed...she really was at her best musically during BTW and visually during ARTPOP..we didn’t appreciate it enough then :diane:

HoneyB

Lived for the aesthetics:nooo: also Joanne says hi that era was pretty solid tbh

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

The Enigmatic
2 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Agreed...she really was at her best musically during BTW and artistically during ARTPOP :diane: we didn’t appreciate it enough then 

the truth has been spoken

The Enigmatic
Just now, Talenti said:

Lived for the aesthetics:nooo: also Joanne says hi that era was pretty solid tbh

I loved joanne , but not as much as BTW or ARTPOP

Tom Nook

That Terry Richardson pic is actually from 2010 so it’s more Fame Monster era same thing for The Monster Ball pic even if that one is from 2011, but still a serve

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

The Enigmatic
Just now, Gardevoir said:

That Terry Richardson pic is actually from 2010 so it’s more Fame Monster era same thing for The Monster Ball pic even if that one is from 2011, but still a serve

the monster ball confuses me 

i still can't learn when was that :derpga:

gagzus

I agree Born This Way was great but honestly ARTPOP was not because the era was legit only consistent and lasted for 3 months 💀

Also the last two pics you posted for BTW are technically from TFM era. Also as a fan who has loved through her prime TF/TFM was definitely her second best era behind BTW because she was a literal collasal force and made EVERY song a hit without fail, served visuals, had looks, had massive promo, was everywhere.

I feel sorry for newer fans who legit think as an era ARTPOP was even remotely good because it really wasn’t, neither was Joanne really. The order of her eras goes BTW = TFM > TF > ASIB > Joanne > ARTPOP

Dancin

I would say ARTPOP is one of gaga's best concepts not one of her best eras. It was a mess of an album cycle, but the concept was peak gaga.  (ARTPOP is my fav gaga album btw)

I would say Born This Way and The Fame Monster are her best eras.

hmmm

gagzus
1 minute ago, The Enigmatic said:

the monster ball confuses me 

i still can't learn when was that :derpga:

You can tell by her wig and makeup when it’s from, in February 2011 after BTW came out as a single and until the show ended she used a yellow wig with texture and bangs, the long wave side parting in the OP was from late 2010, she had a shorter wig in mid 2010 and from the beginning of the revamp until around about Alejandro she had the original urine blonde wig with heavier almost 70s ****star like makeup. After Alejandro became a single her makeup started changing. 

Fun fact; TFM wigs and looks in candids basically hinted at the BTW/Rebirth concept because she started sporting grey- almost old age/dying representative wigs in late 2010, her fashion became more dark and devoid of any colour or pigment- then her wig style changed again once btw came out to symbolise rebirth, and her fashion became very nude  coloured. Ahhh I miss those conceptual days when even her fashion was foreshadowing. 

Joanne is my favorite era, both musically and artistically, but ARTPOP comes as a close second for both of those :happy:

Inferno
23 hours ago, gagzus said:

I agree Born This Way was great but honestly ARTPOP was not because the era was legit only consistent and lasted for 3 months 💀

Also the last two pics you posted for BTW are technically from TFM era. Also as a fan who has loved through her prime TF/TFM was definitely her second best era behind BTW because she was a literal collasal force and made EVERY song a hit without fail, served visuals, had looks, had massive promo, was everywhere.

I feel sorry for newer fans who legit think as an era ARTPOP was even remotely good because it really wasn’t, neither was Joanne really. The order of her eras goes BTW = TFM > TF > ASIB > Joanne > ARTPOP

There were too many beautiful looks from TFM and not only career defining performances but also smaller performances that truly showcased how talented and visually poetic she can be. That Alexander McQueen tribute at the 2010 Brit Awards alone makes every performance from the ARTPOP-era seem like amateur drag at a dive bar.

I think a lot of the remaining fans on this site started stanning during ARTPOP so like....its so annoyingly overrated here lol sometimes some of these threads im like :what: I dont want to take away from anyones appreciation for her and honestly everyones entitled to their own opinions and preferences etc buuuut just....objectively speaking i mean....you know

Archived