other

Gaga Being DRAGGED on Twitter

jprince99x

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

There's literally a minor-viral tweet that's "debunking Gaga myths and misconceptions", so that's a decent indication.

3 points in and ready for more

Lilmonzter

Some nobody tweets about gaga and why should we make her relevant!Β :awkney:

Sing C'est la vieΒ 

jprince99x

Actually someone come help back us up, this is fun to me.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

LilyLark

Meh, I generally think it's better to just ignore these type of things unless it is someoneΒ  accusing Gaga of something very hideous or going viral and the person doing so has a huge following or is a blue check journalist. And even then, I think it's better to just calmly refute the facts and then let it go because sometimes these people want attention and to be swarmed by stansβ€”as this person clearly doesβ€”and the attention makes it worse. I also think it's worth occasionally calling out little monsters if they start poking the Beyhive or slutshaming or being bigoted on twitter, but again just a calm rebuttal and reporting it if it violates twitter and letting it go.

Shipper

I shall not read this negative tweet to ruin my day.

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Chromatic

A waste of oxygen talking smack? Bitch, please.

You guys need to stop searching the saddest pits of twitter for Gaga hate. It's not cute.

Felixorfelicia

Guys don’t give them attention, if u tweet an essay on how much u hate someone there’s something wrong with them lol

Tease it to Jesus

Curunir
3 hours ago, jprince99x said:

The laws in Italy make it so that you can only be italian if you were born in italy to italian parents. If your parents aren't already italian you legit can't getΒ italian citizenship.

You should read up on your laws because that's not trueΒ :ladyhaha:

Also Gaga's never said she's Italian by nationality. She's talking about her origins, which is a different thingΒ :laughga:

Hybrid AT

4 likes? 4 LIKES??

gurl even a GGD newbie gets more likes on their first post when GGD is a flop

tom let GIF

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived