Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Marketing Opportunities for Haus Labs

BradleyCooper

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

Probably didn't label this in the right section but forgive me, it's my first thread. Also sorry for the length of this post. :messga:

For Haus Labs, I feel like there's a lot of opportunities for her team to experiment with different marketing approaches for the launch and even pre-sale (beyond promotional video). Augmented reality has become such a popular tool for brands to allow audiences to try out different products at home with their smartphones before actually purchasing them. Think Ikea and how they let you place digital furniture in your home using your camera. HL could partner with Snapchat or Instagram to create a filter where you can swipe to preview the different collections on your face. I feel like beauty brands have probably done this already but you can't deny that it would at least help get the word out. Imagine all the people who would see themselves looking all fierce, and then sharing with their friends.

Amazon presented at my job today about different digital strategies that they have done in the past and are hoping to play with in the future, and one of them is incorporating AR into their new Echo Show devices since it already has a camera system. They could use the tech to let users digitally try out the makeup, and they could purchase right on the same page with only a few clicks. Personally I think this would have less reach than a popular filter-focused app such as Snapchat or Instagram, but it could be a cool extension of their current partnership and might get some good press is executed successfully. 

Or imagine if they hosted a giant HAUS party for random fans/contest winners and there would be make-up artists there to apply all the products to the fans that attend and give them and enjoyable time to be themselves and have a blast, and it could make for a cute promotional video that emphasizes expressing yourself and being fearless and all that, while also showing off the versatility of the products! (They could preview the first LG6 single too for the fans like how Ariana does with hers at her private album listen parties, a boy can dream) :giveup:

Anyways, this is all a dream situation in which Haus Labs has an unlimited budget and is willing to spend for cool stuff like that, but let me know if you think these would be neat or if you also have a cool idea. Wow I really need sleep...

Also not really related but it's weird that Gaga's team hasn't added any Haus Labs presence on her main website. I've always had the feeling that it's never really been a main avenue for updates anyways, but I hope her team adds it since it's such a huge launch for her. They could easily add the main photo in the home page or at least in the news or shop section.

BradleyCooper
Just now, Billie Eilish said:

Hiii Brad! is it true that you and Gaga are ****ing?  :ohno:

I can neither confirm or deny :ohwell:

jprince99x

Your first thread isn’t a shitpost :golfclap: well done. HL is just a startup and I doubt it has the funds/influence to secure a deal with instagram just yet. Give it a year or two and I bet we’ll see some really cool marketing (if HL lasts that long)

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

BradleyCooper

Also I had no idea that Gaga was already attending a "Haus Party" tonight, so I'm actually shook. :ladyhaha: Her mind I can't

Archived