Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporters yell “send her back!” at rally

Featured Posts

Flopplause

inb4 Sieg heil/Heil Trump at the next rally :fail:

Melech
35 minutes ago, lego said:

The irony in this. All this time I don’t think I’ve ever seen you calling Trump or Netanyahu trash, but you insult a woman now without criticizing her political ideas. I think I know why you hate her so much and it’s not because of few tweets. 

Again putting words in my mouth :deadbanana: 

I can dislike her if I want to, because that’s because we are living in a democracy. I dislike her because of her politics, nothing more. Blindly following her because she is a woman or because she is black is wrong. 

I never said I hate her and I often criticized Netanyahu and Trump. I wouldn’t vote either of them. 

You always try to put me in a corner that i’m not in 

Edited by Melech
  • Sad 2

lego
29 minutes ago, Melech said:

I dislike her because of her politics, nothing more. Blindly following her because she is a woman or because she is black is wrong. 

I never said I hate her

mm if that’s true you wouldn’t call her trash in a thread about crowd of racists who are chanting to get her out of country. 

Who is blindly following her just because she’s a black woman, please tell us? 

So it has to be in extremes: disliking her politics=calling her trash and

whoever is not calling her trash is a blind follower? Weird. 

45 minutes ago, Melech said:

Again putting words in my mouth

I didn’t. “Ilhan is trash” are your words. I just quoted you, because you gave advice to someone and you didn’t follow it by yourself in the same post.  

And about classism, it was the Trump stan who called all these congresswomen  uneducated in his first post.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

RoverLoader
3 hours ago, Whispering said:

Trump is egging on his people to amp up the racism and hatred. This was obvious the minute he sent those tweets: it wasn't an accident or a poor choice of words, this is the Trump 2020 campaign message. He has nothing to offer voters at his rallies, no ideas, no plan for what he would improve with another 4 years or how he would go about doing it. There's no intention of winning over any new voters - he believes whipping his base into an explicitly racist frenzy is his best shot at winning. And we have a long way to go to the election, this is only to get worse. 

Sadly, I fear you're right. I was very disturbed by the fact he didn't even attempt to quiet or calm the crowd down. I mean even John McCain did that that when faced with an extreme crowd. Whatever his excuse for the original tweets, this footage destroys any pretence of explanation that they weren't racist. He has to go.

• Like 1

RoverLoader

When do they start narrowing down the Democrat numbers so that the real potential challengers can focus?

Melech
15 minutes ago, lego said:

mm if that’s true you wouldn’t call her trash in a thread about crowd of racists who are chanting to get her out of country. 

Who is blindly following her just because she’s a black woman, please tell us? 

So it has to be in extremes: disliking her politics=calling her trash and

whoever is not calling her trash is a blind follower? Weird. 

You accused me of hating her for reason you “think you know”, but since I don’t even hate her you were wrong already but moreover implying that I hate her for something else than her political agenda which is offensive and also says that you need to stand behind her, because if not you are hating her for “something else” (assuming you mean her race, gender or religion)

15 minutes ago, lego said:

didn’t. “Ilhan is trash” are your words. I just quoted you, because you gave advice to someone and you didn’t follow it by yourself in the same post.  

I obviously mean she is trash cause of her politics. But if you go down that road I can call you antisemitic every time you call Netanyahu trash or similiar things? 

Edited by Melech
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Gov Hooka
9 hours ago, shoful said:

Bye all my friends and madonna buddies :) 

Bye Racist. You're ignorant and completely misinformed. This site will be better off without your trash opinions and posts. Toodles bitch.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Gov Hooka
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Omg no :giveup:

This fool is a racist and has expressed openly Islamophobic opinions on many threads over the past couple of years. He needs to go.

• Like 6

Gov Hooka
6 hours ago, Melech said:

The lowkey classism in this. A person shouldn’t need a degree to get respected. 

OP: Ilhan is trash but this wasn’t Trump best move as well. He should have criticized her political ideas. (Both him and her have impulsive tweets in common anyway) 

Interesting... So you don't openly condemn this behavior and rhetoric and seem to justify it somehow because Ilhan is trash? Is this how you try to disguise your dislike of Muslims? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didymus
12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

This fool is a racist and has expressed openly Islamophobic opinions on many threads over the past couple of years. He needs to go.

Somehow I never noticed it until this thread, I'm kind of baffled about how that's possible but yeah... if this thread was any example, I get it and I'm happy for you guys that you don't have to deal with it anymore :hug:

• Sad 1

Didymus
4 hours ago, Melech said:

I obviously mean she is trash cause of her politics.

Could you explain why? :shrug:

Melech
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Interesting... So you don't openly condemn this behavior and rhetoric and seem to justify it somehow because Ilhan is trash? Is this how you try to disguise your dislike of Muslims? 

I condemn that behaviour, never praised it. 

Her behaviour shouldn’t be praised either. Two wrong don’t make one right 

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Melech said:

I condemn that behaviour, never praised it. 

Her behaviour shouldn’t be praised either. Two wrong don’t make one right 

what behavior is that?

Melech
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

what behavior is that?

Her impulsive lowkey antisemitic tweets she has done and also her pro-BDS stance make her for me unlikable. I know that others feel otherwise and that’s fine to me. It’s a democracy after all. But for me personally it’s not acceptable. 

• Sad 1

Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, Melech said:

Her impulsive lowkey antisemitic tweets she has done and also her pro-BDS stance make her for me unlikable. I know that others feel otherwise and that’s fine to me. It’s a democracy after all. But for me personally it’s not acceptable. 

Is it more unacceptable than these chants of "Send her back," likening her to Al-Qaeda, etc. ?