Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Instagram Stories: Haus Party

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Renie
47 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

The party has started! Here’s the cake 7-E352-CF5-B74-C-421-B-A093-08-F0-AF42-C

Not to hate on these low budget cakes or anything but they could have gotten really creative and had the cake shaped like a tube of glam attack! Am I right @Teal Ambition? I think we should have been hired for this. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929

She is wearing a ring on her wedding finger but probably the Haus of Gaga ring or something 

JudasJustDance

So is the party over ? Did gaga not show up? Did she run out of clothes ? where are the pictures :saladga:

ydnmnme
13 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

She is wearing a ring on her wedding finger but probably the Haus of Gaga ring or something 

I think the ring is on her right arm

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Stewful2929
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I think the ring is on her right arm

It is her left hand 

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

It is her left hand 

She’s sitting in front of the mirror and holding her phone in her right hand. Or am I wrong? Maybe I should refresh optical physics :laughga: Someone help

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She’s sitting in front of the mirror and holding her phone in her right hand. Or am I wrong? Maybe I should refresh optical physics :laughga: Someone help

Picture yourself behind her where your arms would be, the phone is in her left hand 

ydnmnme
25 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

Picture yourself behind her where your arms would be, the phone is in her left hand 

I took the same pic of myself holding my phone in the right hand and it looks like Gaga’s pic. I feel stupid :selena:

Mitchey

When I found out Todrick Hall’s new album was called “Haus Party” I was so disappointed! It would have been such an iconic album title for Gaga :interestinga: 

Mitchey
47 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

x factor what GIF

Stewful2929
5 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

x factor what GIF

Does it not make sense ? I tried to explain how it is her left hand :ladyhaha: the mirror image is flipped and u can see her arm tat writing 

jprince99x

meanwhile on GGD...

Police entered a member's home after several users expressed concerns for their safety. They were found on the bathroom floor smothered by a mirror that had fallen off their wall. Though there is not an official cause of death, early reports suggest stupidity caused the accident.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Mitchey
7 minutes ago, Glittertribe01 said:

Does it not make sense ? I tried to explain how it is her left hand :ladyhaha: the mirror image is flipped and u can see her arm tat writing 

Lol I think it’s the trumpet tattoo? Hold your phone up to a mirror with your right hand and it should match Gaga’s pic. 

Archived