💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funniest times you’ve put your foot in your mouth

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

I will go first! I do this quite often because I never shut up :ladyhaha:. One of the worst times was when I was in high school. I was in accounting class sitting next to a girl that I was friendly with. We were going through some of her pictures when we get to this one of her and another girl. Well, I lose my mind. I go “ Oh no, I can’t stand that girl. She is so fake, she has the worst personality, how can you hang out with her, etc...”. No lie, she looks me dead in the eye and goes “ well, she’s my sister” :sharon:

dead lea michele GIF

homomo

I read the title as "Funniest memes to put in your mouth" and was like :bradley:

MonsterMom
16 minutes ago, homomo said:

I read the title as "Funniest memes to put in your mouth" and was like :bradley:

1 minute ago, Renie said:

Lol I was thinking it was about the funniest things you’ve stepped in!! 

My title could mean anything :stalkga:

Woolfsmck

Too numerous to catalog ....

I did tell a girl I wanted her to pay for sex once....

I had a really hard time getting that shoe out of my mouth 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LaLa

Once I accepted a fb friends request from a woman I had recently met, and right after I did I realized the most recent thing on my timeline was a reblog of some art memes, namey this one:

im-sorry-but-the-disease-has-spread-to-h

And then I remembered that her teenage son had had his foot amputated within the last few month after an accident :rip: 

I deleted it right away but I'm sure she must have seen it, and I felt like a real asshole :bradley:

MonsterMom
20 minutes ago, Renie said:

Lol I was thinking it was about the funniest things you’ve stepped in!! 

I’m actually kind of curious now, what have you stepped in that was funny? :oprah:

Renie
4 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I’m actually kind of curious now, what have you stepped in that was funny? :oprah:

Lol It wasn’t me but my mom stepped in a homeless persons poop once! I can’t remember if I’ve ever stepped in anything weird! 

And as far as foot in mouth, I was talking about getting bangs with a coworker and she said she wanted to get bangs now to and I said “Do it! We can be bang sisters!” 

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Renie said:

Lol It wasn’t me but my mom stepped in a homeless persons poop once! I can’t remember if I’ve ever stepped in anything weird! 

And as far as foot in mouth, I was talking about getting bangs with a coworker and she said she wanted to get bangs now to and I said “Do it! We can be bang sisters!” 

Bang sisters :sharon:

That reminds me. When I worked at an apartment complex a guy came in to get an Amazon package. So I say “ I can grab your package” :awkney:. I broke eye contact as soon as I could :ladyhaha:

JINNOCIDE

this wasn't something to put my foor in my mouth but once I got in my second English course (the first one was very short due to lack of students to participate) and in my ****ing first class I sat down and a girl came to me and gave me a backpack with the institution name

at first I was like 'oh, this is your seat?' and I stood up. Then I realized that she was giving me the backpack and sit again

then two other students said that "they didn't get a backpack". I looked them in the eye and said "it's because I'm special"

...I was 15 ok

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the cringe

EDIT: I remember they laughed a little and the awkwardness went away

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Renie
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Bang sisters :sharon:

That reminds me. When I worked at an apartment complex a guy came in to get an Amazon package. So I say “ I can grab your package” :awkney:. I broke eye contact as soon as I could :ladyhaha:

Haha and I bet he said yes please! :trollga:

I work as a waitress and the one time I called a young man a lady! God there’s probably so many times I said stupid sh*t to customers but I try to block it all out!

MonsterMom
Just now, Renie said:

Haha and I bet he said yes please! :trollga:

I work as a waitress and the one time I called a young man a lady! God there’s probably so many times I said stupid sh*t to customers but I try to block it all out!

Girl same. I have learned to live with my awkwardness :oops:

JINNOCIDE

I also make a lot of conversations mistakes when I'm relaxed and not thinking that much.

Recently I was playing Detroit: Became Human (a game about androids) and the words "robot" and "android" came to mind when I was saying something about the game.

I managed my 23yr ass to say "robroids"

And this happens a lot. Without exaggerating.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Renie
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Girl same. I have learned to live with my awkwardness :oops:

He** yeah!! Queens of awkward!

Sneaky Oliver

Off topic but I can actually put my feet in my mouth or behind my neck :derpga:

on topic it happens to me several times. Now when I’m going to talk something awful about someone else, I always ask “are you friends with ___?” first 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived