Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga comes here?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

Ok, I know she seems to hate social media now and supposedly does not come here anymore. But, if you knew there was an entire forum dedicated to you, could you really resist reading it? Do you think her or her team actually read here? :oprah:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

I think she definitely has times when she opens it in an Incognito window or something because she can't resist. 

Which is why it's toxic when Little Haters can't contain themselves. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

homomo

I mean, if I was a celeb i would probably check what my fans are up to on my biggest fan page.

So, I'm sure she takes a peek from time to time. :vegas: 

Felixorfelicia

If she’s been here lately no wonder she’s not posting to social media 

Tease it to Jesus

The Enigmatic

imagine her opening gagadaily randomly one day and her seeing a bestiality thread sjsjdfdsf

I am having my ARTPOP moment

gagaxsebert
Just now, The Enigmatic said:

imagine her opening gagadaily randomly one day and her seeing a bestiality thread sjsjdfdsf

Imagine her opening here and seeing 50 threads asking will Haus Laboratories flop? :messga:

Used to be HighRoad

Magui

Eh... i don't think so. People from her team, possibly i could see that happening. Trying to put myself in her shoes and idk, i wouldn't do it. I guess i could get curious but after awhile i think i couldn't deal with people having opinions on my character, my decisions, my life, etc. So don't think she comes here. 

Enzo

yep, that's why she hasn't released LG6 by now :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PartySick

Her team, including Bobby, does 'cause it's their job to know what the public and her fanbase think of her projects. I doubt she ever personally does except for like after a big release or something but even then she probably just checks a thread or two and slowly closes her laptop like "that's enough of that :huntyga:"

🖤

Archived