GGD: Megarate Center

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I almost forgot my true blue megarate but you can do that too if u want ;P I think I’ve done several albums but I only remember True Blue, Erotica and Bedtime Stories but my last megarates were taking place such a long time ago so don’t worry :hug:

The way we rated this album two times only for the megarate to not happen. :selena:

I'm not saying it negativelly but I just find it funny. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. 

Hades
57 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

So, @BadGurlMadge is doing Bedtime Stories so I'm going to skip that.

Also, I will take a break from doing Madonna albums because we are having back to back compilations, studio albums megarates. 

But I do reserve the rest of studio albums: True Blue, Like A Prayer, Music, American Life (As @BadGurlMadge has done Erotica, Bedtime Stories). 

@Hades, I think this sounds good!

Those will be the last Madonna rates though. We need a ****ing break.:enigma:

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, Hades said:

Those will be the last Madonna rates though. We need a ****ing break.:enigma:

Yeah, that's why I will take a break. I think, three or four months later I would try to start doing Madge rates again. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
34 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I almost forgot my true blue megarate but you can do that too if u want ;P I think I’ve done several albums but I only remember True Blue, Erotica and Bedtime Stories but my last megarates were taking place such a long time ago so don’t worry :hug:

You are completely fine. Please do notify me if you want to other Madonna studio albums as well. Then I will refrain myself from doing those. :kiss:

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The way we rated this album two times only for the megarate to not happen. :selena:

I'm not saying it negativelly but I just find it funny. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. 

True Blue didn't happen? :messga:

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

True Blue didn't happen? :messga:

My bad. :enigma:

I thought @BadGurlMadge was talking about Bedtime Stories which is still happening.

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m currently finishing the votes. It takes a lot of time when I don’t have free time but I wanted to end the voting because otherwise people would’ve came after and it would’ve been terrible

Don't do it if you don't want so.

Anveeroy
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

My bad. :enigma:

I thought @BadGurlMadge was talking about Bedtime Stories which is still happening.

Okie Dokie 

Blown Away

Was there recently an Emotion rate? I'd like to host one and I didn't find a recent megarate of the album. If not, I claim that album.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

JRCF29

If no one has done a Golden Hour rate yet, I’d like to call that 😘. I’ll have it up by Sunday if you’re interested!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Anveeroy

I will start doing Kylie Minogue's Studio Albums! :vegas:

• PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived