💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD: Megarate Center

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

So since many people are complaining that too many megarates are taking place and they can't keep up i decided to make a thread in order to have them organized. @alextruper17 asked this so here it is. :vegas:  The old thread for this is also available but i think Antonio is too busy so i wanna help.

1695.jpg

IN THIS THREAD YOU CAN POST YOUR ACTIVE OR FUTURE MEGARATES AND I'LL KEEP THE OP UPDATED WITH YOUR DEADLINES FOR EACH ONE.

@JRCF29

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

@Haroon if it's possible please pin this on the entertainment talk section so people can see it. :pray: Too many megarates to keep up maybe this will help.:heart:

Mikolaj

@Hades if you could add this megarate by @SamanthaC. She's doing a really great series on tour looks. The ceremony is tomorrow if anyone wants to join, but artRave should come next sometime soon.

slayo

is this truly the second coming of megarates? many said this day would never come... hm

Make it stupid!

Hades
5 minutes ago, slayo said:

is this truly the second coming of megarates? many said this day would never come... hm

Megarates having the last laugh like this:  :firega:

giphy.gif

• Haroon pinned this topic
Hades

I'll update the op tomorrow with new megarates. :) I'm also condidering Witness if it hasn't been done this past year.:lolly:

• PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived