💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Fans In A Nutshell

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

OMG OMG OMG guys I HAVE to tell you guys about this!

Before you read I know your gonna be skeptical because of all the threads lately but I PROMISE this person has no reason to lie to me

So my brother has a longtime friend from since he was in school and his mom has a co-worker who's sister lives in the US and works as a janitor for Interscope!

Now this is where the scoop begins. She was taking a break and wondering the halls and she overheard executives speaking about Gaga's planned release. Now it's supposed to be a secret but the executives didn't notice her walking in the hallway and maybe we're being careless about talking about secret information outside the board room!

Based on what she heard It turns out it's gonna be this coming Friday that the lead single comes out!!!!!!!!

I'm not claiming to know more than you guys but I swear she heard it loud and clear and she has no reason to make this up!!!!

ElectricKing

obviously people are getting pleasure out of writing these fictional stories.

i think i might do one soon! watch this space guys!!

sampool

Sis Imma believe you since you're a longtime trusted member, but is this girl reliable? Like whats her knowledge about music, maybe she misunderstood their discussion.

Edit: oooooooh, girl it went over my head. the shade hoe.

crisTEAne

the cats trailer is coming this friday

shell be overshadowed

unless its the rumored taylor collab

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

gagzus

I miss the old days when we could actually hypothesise and have fun with rumours but since ARTPOP it’s been difficult 💀

HoneyB

If it’s under the rumor tag I don’t see the big deal:awkney: who cares if it might be fake that’s why it’s a RUMOR. Plus speculating can be fun!:whitney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Economy
Just now, sampool said:

Sis Imma believe you since you're a longtime trusted member, but is this girl reliable? Like whats her knowledge about music, maybe she misunderstood their discussion.

U can trust me and her. I swear it's true!!!!!!

:derpga:

Economy
7 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

obviously people are getting pleasure out of writing these fictional stories.

i think i might do one soon! watch this space guys!!

I lowkey wanted to do one just for fun :awkney:

I decided this was a better way of getting out the urge to be creative with a story about knowing someone at Interscope :fan:

OMonster
Just now, gagzus said:

I miss the old days when we could actually hypothesise and have fun with rumours but since ARTPOP it’s been difficult 💀

I agree.

I try a lot on here to do exactly that - to hypothesise about Gaga's career, and to deeply analyse certain elements of her artistry. I sometimes even try to investigate rumours myself, and sometimes it backfires. But I still keep trying... because, ultimately, GGD is about discussing Gaga and I think to provide a topic of conversation - any conversation - that surrounds Gaga is a good and worthwhile one. 

Unfortunately, though, this place has increasingly become adverse to discussion - only ever wanting facts or objectivity. The possible is impossible on here, the subjective is mocked. And it's really saddening. 

The truth is, most members on here are more interested in gaining likes (even through the mockery of others) than they are in Gaga's career and discussions surrounding it. 

subtext / fantasy

Economy
Just now, OMonster said:

I agree.

I try a lot on here to do exactly that - to hypothesise about Gaga's career, and to deeply analyse certain elements of her artistry. I sometimes even try to investigate rumours myself, and sometimes it backfires. But I still keep trying... because, ultimately, GGD is about discussing Gaga and I think to provide a topic of conversation - any conversation - that surrounds Gaga is a good and worthwhile one. 

Unfortunately, though, this place has increasingly become adverse to discussion - only ever wanting facts or objectivity. The possible is impossible on here, the subjective is mocked. And it's really saddening. 

The truth is, most members on here are more interested in gaining likes (even through the mockery of others) than they are in Gaga's career and discussions surrounding it. 

Yeah but there's discussions and guessing and then there's lying

There's nothing wrong with making a thread on a theory

But there's no way all the threads we get on a weekly basis claiming to have some insider connection or have heard something from someone are all true

While the odd thread may be truthful and we cannot judge each user as an Individual because we do not know anything for sure... 

In a more generalized basis I think it's safe to assume 80% to 90% of the threads are BS by users wanting attention and just having a thrill at being seen as a possible insider :awkney:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Yeah but there's discussions and guessing and then there's lying

I think most of us have enough intelligence on here to decipher what is legitimate and what is not. 

Having worked on many detailed posts on here, having presented myself as someone of - I hope - genuine interest in Gaga's career, and having showed my posts have substance beyond a superficial desire for attention or likes... your decision to post this thread moments after participating on my topic today, I think, is super dismissive and unkind. 

I will hold no grudge towards you for this, of course - I realise you're just having a bit of fun and mean no personal harm. Obviously, you caused me no offence and no harm... but I think it's slightly insensitive to make a mockery of someone, as you - perhaps inadvertently - have made of me.

subtext / fantasy

Reginald
19 minutes ago, t e a said:

the cats trailer is coming this friday

shell be overshadowed

unless its the rumored taylor collab

Bb, Taylor is part of the Cats cast!

Inb4 Gaga plays the role of Macavity 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived