crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Bb, Taylor is part of the Cats cast!

i know thats why i said unless

anyway my whole comment wasnt so serious 

much like this thread lmao

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Mr Mirko

Economy was always here with some data and stuff. Watch out hun, this post is a double sword. I loved to read your posts, but if you fail us... O will cancel you :fthis:

Xoxo leave gaga alone if she drops it it will be it 🙃:air:

I think she will just anounce it. First I expect a tweet

" I am coming to shake up the status quo in THE CULTURE OF THE POPULAIR 💋 "

Economy
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think most of us have enough intelligence on here to decipher what is legitimate and what is not. 

Having worked on many detailed posts on here, having presented myself as someone of - I hope - genuine interest in Gaga's career, and having showed my posts have substance beyond a superficial desire for attention or likes... your decision to post this thread moments after participating on my topic today, I think, is super dismissive and unkind. 

I will hold no grudge towards you for this, of course - I realise you're just having a bit of fun and mean no personal harm. Obviously, you caused me no offence and no harm... but I think it's slightly insensitive to make a mockery of someone, as you - perhaps inadvertently - have made of me.

Don't take it that way. This is directed at all the threads in general I've been seeing especially since the ARTPOP era not u specifically

I had been planning to make this thread for some time even before u made that thread

U merely reminded me to do it :awkney:

Again tho, I'm generalizing. I'm not saying every single last thread making insider claims is false and therefore I can't accuse anyone specifically as an individual

As a generalization tho it's very obvious most have to be fake. We just don't know which ones :gum:

Economy
2 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

Economy was always here with some data and stuff. Watch out hun, this post is a double sword. I loved to read your posts, but if you fail us... O will cancel you :fthis:

Xoxo leave gaga alone if she drops it it will be it 🙃:air:

I think she will just anounce it. First I expect a tweet

" I am coming to shake up the status quo in THE CULTURE OF THE POPULAIR 💋 "

I feel like a tweet may be the case too but... I feel like this time it will be very close to the date and surprise us

I don't think she will tell us a month in advance as she often does

Ladey Gaygay

AlSO fvCk GagA fOr workIng wiTh AmAZOn, HaUs lAbs mOre liKe HaUs CAsH GrABS

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

ChromeAngel

My fairy grandmothers twin sister is Gaga’s OBGYN and heard that LG6 is actually a tableware set sold exclusively through Walmart 

Dominic

There is a rumour tag for a reason and its pretty visible.  If you dont like it dont enter the thread :shrug:

I also echo the previous post about it used to be fun when we could speculate and have fun with rumours. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

dynamite

Maybe this is hidden under the guise of a fake thread but it's the only legit one so far??? :oprah:

Teal Ambition

HA the accuracy 

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CannaeDrive

The important question is, who's trolling who here :oprah: ?

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

My mom works doing subtitles for Netflix and she can confirm this

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Economy
3 hours ago, Dominic said:

There is a rumour tag for a reason and its pretty visible.  If you dont like it dont enter the thread :shrug:

I also echo the previous post about it used to be fun when we could speculate and have fun with rumours. 

Rumour is a belief or idea spreading around. Hypothetically if someone makes something up that's not a rumour

Archived