Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Diplo teases Beyonce and Major Lazer collab

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

https://twitter.com/diplo/status/1151422883194818560?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

The Hive is getting FED, we are FATTIES thanks to our mother:whitney:

well girlies? Are we getting a smasha or a floppa? Personally both can happen with Bey you never know:messga: I'm so excited:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Enzo

her fans are getting fed :bradley:

while we are starving here

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei

dam the beyhive is getting like 3 projects at once and here we are complaining about amazon :poot: 

Musery

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

Blue please just leak B7 we've been waiting forever challenge 

Girl you know we ain't getting nothing B7 until at least 2020-21 sis is trying to get us off her back with all this Lion King stuff and I'm not mad about it:whitney:  she's finally doing PROMOSHAN:messga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Enzo

The Lion King The Gift or however it is called better be good or else she can keep it 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Andreu

It better be a bop

or considering it's Major Lazer, they better release it I'm stil waiting for the remix they did of La Isla Bonita /:

Mr Mirko
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

dam the beyhive is getting like 3 projects at once and here we are complaining about amazon :poot: 

Like so sad

gagzus

She’s definitely a smart woman, making sure she has a mainstream pop song out before she drops an R&B/Hip-Hop album for her fans, it’s good business to keep herself out there.

Hopefully it’s better than most of their other music though because Major Lazer hasn’t had the best luck with song quality imo

Boris2

She needs to drop those Lemonade aesthetics cause she is getting boring. 

Here for some Pop Beyoncé instead. 

S0436
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She’s definitely a smart woman, making sure she has a mainstream pop song out before she drops an R&B/Hip-Hop album for her fans, it’s good business to keep herself out there.

Hopefully it’s better than most of their other music though because Major Lazer hasn’t had the best luck with song quality imo

Who knows if she is smart in that way, all we’ve heard is Spirit and a few Lion King covers, so I’m not excited so far.

girls moments GIF

Ghost Face

Bey is smart and will take the hype of the movie (lion king) to buzz her music  :applause:

Some specific Lady should take notes :coffee:

It's an honor.

tthen
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Girl you know we ain't getting nothing B7 until at least 2020-21 sis is trying to get us off her back with all this Lion King stuff and I'm not mad about it:whitney:  she's finally doing PROMOSHAN:messga:

EIL completely ****ed up her album cycle :messga: getting war flashbacks to lurking ATRL threads about Beychella visuals hinting at a 6/3 release before OTR :selena: as much as I love Bey, I'm not the biggest fan of her covers and side projects (soundtracks etc.) Definitely here for her promoting **** for once tho. I see that our mouse overlord had a little talk with her :poot:

gagzus
1 hour ago, Boris2 said:

She needs to drop those Lemonade aesthetics cause she is getting boring. 

Here for some Pop Beyoncé instead. 

I disagree tbh, I never cared for her before but since she started doing fully R&B music and fully pro-Black aesthetics, I have started liking her.

Her pop years were completely boring to me because many people did pop a million times better than her (Gaga included) but she’s now doing stuff that I think is interesting and that she does better than others I’m here for it.

I still despise her fans though (ones here not withstanding) and they keep me from going over to the fan side. 

Archived