Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

(Update) Haus Laboratories "Reward Points"

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

JoanneARTPOP

Just found out this instagram account claims that he found this pic at Haus Labs website, it might have a "Reward Points" page for you to ear rewards and get discounts.

Update:

FAQ for the reward page

Spoiler

How do I participate?

Joining is easy! Just click the Create An Account button to get started. Once you're registered with our store, you'll have the opportunity to take part in all of the exciting ways we currently offer to earn points!

How can I earn points?

You can earn points by participating in any of our innovative promotions! Simply click on the 'Earn Points' tab to view and take part in our current opportunities. In addition, make sure to check back often, as we're adding great new ways for you to earn points all the time!

What can I redeem my points for?

Glad you asked! We want to make it easy and fun to redeem your hard-earned points. Just visit the 'Get Rewards' tab to view all of our exciting reward options.

How do I redeem my points?

Exchanging your points for great rewards couldn't be easier! Simply visit the 'Get Rewards' tab to view all of our great reward options and click the 'Redeem' button to redeem your reward.

How do I check my points balance?

Your up-to-date points balance is always displayed in the top of this popup.

Does it cost anything to begin earning points?

Absolutely not! Sign up is 100% free, and it will never cost you anything to earn points. Make sure to visit the 'Earn Points' tab to get started.

Do I have to enroll or register in individual promotions?

Once you register for an account, you're all set – we don't require you to register for individual promotions in order to be eligible. Just fulfill the requirements of a promotion, and we'll post the points to your account immediately!

How long will it take for points to post to my account?

You should receive points in your account instantly once you complete a promotion!

Do my points expire?

Nope! Your points will never expire.

What happens to my points if I make a return?

When you return an item, you lose the associated credit you originally earned by buying the item in the first place.

Sound kind of confusing? Let's take an example: let's say you had previously spent $50 towards a 'spend $100, earn 500 points' promotion, and you decide to buy a $20 item, which bumps you up to $70. If you decide to return that item, your progress would also go back down to $50 – it's just like you hadn't bought the item in the first place.

How do I contact support if I have questions about my points?

Our team is ready and waiting to answer your questions about our rewards program! Just send us an email and we\'ll be in touch.

I'm very close to earning a reward. Can I buy extra points to get there?

We currently require you to have enough points to redeem any of the awards you see listed on the 'Get Rewards' tab.

What if I don't want to receive promotional emails?

rom time to time, you'll receive program-related emails from us. If you'd prefer to not receive those types of emails anymore, just click the 'Unsubscribe' button when you receive your next email.

Promotion for points

Spoiler

Earn 1000 points after making 5 purchases

Follow us on Instagram and earn 25 points

You've got at least 5 look kits

Spend $100.00 and earn 244 points

Earn 500 points for every time you refer a friend who spends over $5.00

Your friend will earn ??? Off when they click the referral link

Pre-ordered Haus makeup online

Earn A Discount When You Shop Today!

Earn ??? Off when you join our newsletter

PaulR2345

When you buy C3C you get $5 off! Enigma tickets is $10 off, Enigma Meet and Greet $25! We stan ha

Chic

I hope the pre orders are being tracked for points, I practically shredded my wallet for her :v

And I’m not done yet :v

Dominic
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

I hope the pre orders are being tracked for points, I practically shredded my wallet for her :v

Reviews please 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Chromatic
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

Queen of making us all poor! :ally:

Your mom is so poor.. :excuseu:

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

What shade would you recommend? I don’t use makeup but I would love to buy one to use as a highlighter.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Dominic said:

Reviews please 

OT but I just noticed that you’re one of the hottest guys on GGD :icega:

JoanneARTPOP
9 minutes ago, Chic said:

i think it doesn't cost anything. just read the FAQ

Will post it later

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Your mom is so poor.. :excuseu:

You just made my day :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

Maybe can exchange rewards points for free ENIGMA tickets :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andreu
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

OT but I just noticed that you’re one of the hottest guys on GGD :icega:

It took u a while to realise adarsh i thought u were faster:fan:

Teal Ambition

Not surprised, I saw the rewards in the coding before the site went live. It's by Swell

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ronald Allen
54 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

What shade would you recommend? I don’t use makeup but I would love to buy one to use as a highlighter.

Chained Ballerina:bradley: looks nice but they will be sold separately in Sep I hear.  Since its Gaga using her own money they prob didnt wanna go crazy with too many items. I like the Aphrodite and Rose B*tch colors too. Hoping she puts out highlighters for us :diane:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Archived