Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Charli XCX - Gone

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is insanely good, the album is gonna be amazing if it sounds like this, it still has that mainstream appeal without losing her POP2 charm :flutter: this better not flop :giveup:

DelusionalGaga

The song is amazing, even though a tiny bit weird. It sounds like it could belong either on Pop2 or Christine's last LP. But holy f*ck the video is incredible. They both have so much charisma :giveup:

Magneto

I really felt the dilemma Charli has been in for quite some time. She (and the gays) want avant garde PC bops, but her label finally wants a third album and make some money on her. I was worried she wouldn't be able to pull it off, but omg she did that and more. I'm very impressed and hyped to see her in Amsterdam this fall!!

Free my mind

aaronyoji

i swear this song is good, but could be 1000x better if pop artists these days took a vocal lesson every once in a while. the affectation they both do is so unlistenable its like listening to someone with a head gear and braces. its so unnecessary, they both need to open their mouths properly and lessen up on the autotune.... again this song is a lot better than her recent stuff, not trying to be a hater but its so frustrating. 

Archived